The COBB Fiesta ST R&D Master Thread

Discussion in 'COBB Tuning' started by COBB, Aug 22, 2013.

1. timboslice

timboslice Active Member

I've had it in for a few weeks... It is kinda noticeable but definitely not harsh or uncomfortable. I notice a little extra vibration, on cold starts, when I turn the car on the morning and when the AC compressor comes on. Even then, its nothing you would notice if you didn't know about the new RMM and were looking for extra NVH.

2. Register or Sign in

Advertisement Sponsor

3. bobjob

bobjob Active Member

Looks like there is a v103, its not posted on their website but you can figure out how to change the url for the old file and get it.
    hxxps://static.cobbtuning.com/cobbtuningweb/site/maps/Ford/All%20Maps/Fiesta%20ST/FORD_US_FIESTA_ST_14/Stage1/v103/Stage1%2091%20v103.ptm

Dunno if its a beta or will be official later today.

iLiptiKal and BlackBird like this.
  4. BlackBird

BlackBird Active Member Staff Member

Looks like v103 is up. I'll have to load up APManager and transfer the files to my device and try it out tonight.

iLiptiKal likes this.
  5. COBB

COBB Active Member

Yes, they have been upreved.

Cheers,

Braden @ COBB
    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

BlackBird likes this.
  6. BlackBird

Any map notes/ change logs? Thanks for your hard work!

Sent by my GS4 via Tapatalk.

7. bobjob

bobjob Active Member

8. BlackBird

9. bobjob

bobjob Active Member

Adjusting the rpms is software tuner only, but the OTS map has those features enabled as stated, at 5krpm for ffs.

10. BlackBird

Not sure I completely follow. I may have misread.

Does v103 have LC and FFS enabled by default? If that's the case, I probably won't flash it because I don't want FFS, at least not on my daily map, unless I can switch it on or off with the device. Not that I wouldn't mind trying it out. I hope COBB updates their map notes PDF to make it a bit more clear what changes are being made for this revision.

11. COBB

COBB Active Member

Yes it is enabled, however the way you shift is still up to you. If you accidentally forget to lift the throttle above a 5000rpm shift, we will be there for you and prevent an over rev!

Cheers,

Braden @ COBB

BlackBird likes this.
  12. BlackBird

Brilliant. :D I'll have to try it out then. Oh, by the way, not sure if anyone's spotted this typo, but under the Stage 3 map table on the site, the two maps are labelled Stage2.

13. mrtn

mrtn Active Member

So is the new map the release for this month?

14. bobjob

bobjob Active Member

parts thurs

15. mrtn

mrtn Active Member

Ohh ok thanks.

16. Ronbo

Ronbo Member

Are LC and FFS the only changes to the v103 maps compared to v102?

17. BlackBird

Unless I'm blind I don't see any options for LC in the AP menus, so I'm guessing it's still only through ATR?

18. Firesail

Firesail Active Member

19. BlackBird

I'd read that. The map notes aren't updated to reflect revision 103. But I figured it out anyhow a few moments ago. You basically hold Cruise Set with the throttle pegged to get a throttle-cut limiter at 4k.

Braden or Ian: What's the limiter set to if you don't have Cruise ON held?

Last edited: Jun 26, 2014
  20. BlackBird

I should add, keeping my eyes posted for any updates on new parts so I can provide links on the ST aftermarket master thread. :O Looking forward to what's new.

21. timboslice

timboslice Active Member

Firesail and BlackBird like this.