The Delivery Pic Thread

Discussion in 'Fiesta ST Sales and Service' started by WRC Fan, Aug 14, 2013.

1. FiestaST

FiestaST Active Member

Haha all I can say is past 3500 the thing wants to take off like a plane lol

Last edited: Oct 16, 2013
    RodMoe likes this.
  2. Register or Sign in

Advertisement Sponsor

3. RodMoe

RodMoe Well-Known Member

No kidding I hear they detune the blue ones cuz they are too fast and make all the other Fiesta's cry :suspicious::mischievous::whistling: (j/k)

4. FiestaST

FiestaST Active Member

Haha I think I read about that in the owners manual ;)

5. speedprotege

speedprotege Member

Mine just came off the truck and went for a drive today
    I like it!![​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

bryramos, RodMoe and Mayhem like this.
  6. FiestaST

FiestaST Active Member

Congrats!! We all have good taste I guess... Does anyone's have a back up camera????

RodMoe likes this.
  7. Mayhem

Mayhem Active Member

Congrats ! Looks awesome ! Lot's of people starting to take delivery of their cars now... Starting to feel like a kid at a Christmas party, who's name gets called last to open a present. I want mine now.... lol

8. RodMoe

RodMoe Well-Known Member

Rear view cam to see the stuff I blew past ?? Nope not on mine either ....

9. Removed

Removed Guest

Lots of blue ones!

10. doudou

doudou Member

hey maheim on the first pic of speedprotege i see a little of your car ..............................................................................the colour of the truck :vomit:;)

11. Mayhem

Mayhem Active Member

Lol.. it looks better in person ! You just can't see the flake in the photo's :troll:

12. Sil3nt611

Sil3nt611 Active Member

The STs don't come with backup cameras, at least for the 2014 year. It's not even an option. I heard backup cameras are going to be mandatory starting in 2015 or something. Not sure on the truth to that, but if so we'll probably see them standard in the 2015s.

13. FiestaST

FiestaST Active Member

It sucks that they advertise it with a camera check ford.com and models. False advertisement

14. kvetcha

kvetcha Active Member

Marketing probably pulled resources from the Titanium when they put the features list together.

15. FiestaST

FiestaST Active Member

Probably true but shouldn't they be knowledgable of the product they are promoting? It's called research and it's still false advertisement it's still listed under standard options. I don't care though I know how to use mirrors lol I just sat there for 20 minutes trying to find the camera my first day

16. kvetcha

kvetcha Active Member

They showed the Euro headrests in all the photographs for months. They may still be showing them, in fact.

Never overestimate the competence of marketing staff.

17. mrtn

mrtn Active Member

They are still listing the electrochromatic mirror too... But that's not on it either.

18. speedprotege

speedprotege Member

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    Finally took delivery
    Car is still dirty told my dealer not to clean it

OxWhiteFiST92, Sil3nt611 and bryramos like this.
  19. FiestaST

FiestaST Active Member

Wow we all have the same car and options haha good choice and congrats!

20. MLKN

MLKN Active Member