The Ingot Silver Fiesta ST picture thread

Discussion in 'Fiesta ST Photos and Media' started by WRC Fan, Aug 31, 2013.

1. WRC Fan

WRC Fan Administrator Staff Member

Have a good shot of a Ingot Silver Fiesta ST? Post it here. Can be yours, or any cool pic you find.

2. Register or Sign in

Advertisement Sponsor

3. stuntdoogie

stuntdoogie Active Member

Im so glad this color is rare becasue im getting one.

4. OxWhiteFiST92

OxWhiteFiST92 Member

I'm surprised we havnt seen any silver's by now

5. Drumr90

Drumr90 Member

Ye idk why there arent any silver cars posted.

6. Mayhem

Mayhem Active Member

I'm not surprised at all.. But I love the color on the FiST after seeing it... Even though I really dislike silver on cars in general (for the most part)... If I could have two, I'd get a silver one...

But I called it a while ago... Silver / green will be the rarest. Red not far behind.. The only reason I see red anywhere is because of dealer stock orders. I have yet to hear of a person actually wanting to custom order red over the orange.

I think silver is getting over looked a lot because it usually looks plain on vehicles.... But I think the Fiesta ST is a great exception, because of the black components creating a fantastic contrast, and because of the styling/lines & modern design... It really suits the car. Especially from the front.

Initially, I liked the white the most.. but that was based on drawings & digital renderings. I still liked it after seeing photo's... But seeing the green paint in person swayed me, and then seeing silver on the FiST bumped silver up from one of my least favorite.. to my 2nd fav.

I think it's probably going to be the most underrated color choice, and I am sure that anyone who opts for it will be glad they did.

7. stuntdoogie

Silver looks great with the Rado wheels and the red calipers to match the ST emblems...all I wanna really do is add 35% tint to match and lower the car enough to eliminate fender gap and Im happy. Im a simple kinda a guy and dont like to attract attention so those other bright colors although nice dont work for me.

8. FiestaST

FiestaST Active Member

Here is a good review and video of a sliver ST . The color is actually really nice. I wish I saw this video before I ordered. I would probably have still ordered PB but I would have thought about it at least.

RodMoe likes this.
  9. stuntdoogie

This was the first video review I saw when I discovered the ST. Good Reviewer.

10. FiestaST

FiestaST Active Member

I agree with that. He has a bunch of reviews on there. I watched a review of a focus st and his own Honda fit. He does a good job.

11. Drumr90

Drumr90 Member

That was a great review of the fiST.

12. csaites

csaites New Member

The rare siver FiST

photo 1.JPG photo 2.JPG photo 3.JPG photo 4.JPG

13. EBinVA

EBinVA Member

I happily picked red over the orange. Now you've heard of one person :)

And yes, I saw them both in person before choosing.

14. OxWhiteFiST92

OxWhiteFiST92 Member

At first I hated the silver... but wow Im liking it a lot now!!

15. covert1

covert1 New Member

I intentionally ordered a silver ST because the other colors that were appealing to me - in my mind - were also the ones appealing to law enforcement. For now, I only have this phone snap of the moment I brought it home, with dog chow greeting and giving it her sniff of approval:

vehicular-upgrade.jpg

jimlau, Flaco1 and Mayhem like this.
  16. stuntdoogie

17. covert1

covert1 New Member

Put on my winter wheels and took a snap after my initial test drive. Also didn't realize how reflective my tint was until now. fiestast_winterwheels_tint.jpg

LotusZX3 and bryramos like this.
  18. Drumr90

Drumr90 Member

What tires are u using on those 17's? Ive got same on my focus and im just curious.

19. stuntdoogie

Damn me wants these as Summer wheels they look soo Hot!
    What are your tire specs/brand?
    Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk

Last edited: Nov 28, 2013
  20. Zormecteon

Zormecteon Active Member

I too ordered silver, for essentially the same reasons. I don't want to stand out in traffic, I want the car to disappear. These are the wheels and tires I'll be using.. 20131126_061027 (Small).jpg The wheels are matt grey, going for the monochrome look.

These are Motegi 125 wheels with Michelin Pilot Sport A3s

Last edited: Nov 28, 2013
    pelotonracer2 and RodMoe like this.
  21. stuntdoogie

Please do post pics when they are mounted...thanks!