Ford Fiesta ST Forum banner
61 - 77 of 77 Posts
Hello all! I bought (leased to own) my FiST about a week ago. It is the base model, no recaros, no navigation. It's the Ingot Silver and it is beautiful! My first new car and my first silver car. I have some pics of when I got it at the dealership. They had black and white but the silver caught my eye, and it helped it was the cheapest.
Nice, i have the exact same configuration! Welcome aboard :)

Frankenfiesta finally landed in my driveway this afternoon. While plans for this little car are nowhere near as radical as with its predecessor Focustein, there are some changes coming. It will, after all, make the occasional visit to local closed circuit road courses here in the Pacific Northwest with my car club pals. I've decided though to run on Dunlop DZIIs rather than NT01s (or any R-comps) while staying stock with both the brakes (except pads and fluid) and suspension. I'd like to keep the car civil for the street and purely recreational at the track. That strategy feels more "age appropriate" I reckon at this point.

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Motor vehicle Alloy wheel

5/23/15 Update: I lied. I'm running NT01s for track wheel rubber. And: LOTS of changes to this car (Quaife, BC coilovers, XP8 pads, MP215, etc. documented in a build thread at the other forum).

Cross posted to the Octane Academy thread.

My Silver FiST with the black badges that you get when you attend the Academy...
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Automotive design Bumper

Reactions: bryramos
61 - 77 of 77 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.