The LAST EVER (for now) Cars and Coffee Irvine is on Dec. 27th. We're crashing it!

Discussion in 'Fiesta ST Meet and Greet' started by DirtyBlueshirt, Dec 16, 2014.

1. DirtyBlueshirt

DirtyBlueshirt Active Member

Join us on the 27th for the LAST Cars and Coffee in Irvine - the one and original!

C&C Irvine is being shut down due to noise complaints from The Irvine Company.

We'll show up SUPER early (think 4am or so). The reason is twofold - We expect a huge turnout, and the organizers have an unnatural hatred for 4-door cars or cars newer than 2000. We need to park before they show up.

Details to come soon!

https://www.facebook.com/events/710074505774295/

2. Register or Sign in

Advertisement Sponsor

3. koozy

koozy Active Member

not worth it. I can show up in my 4dr 1985 e28 and get in. But the last thing I want to do is go down there to see a bunch of fiestas, no thanks.

4. DirtyBlueshirt

DirtyBlueshirt Active Member

Fine with me. We're not looking for attitudes anyways.

5. koozy

koozy Active Member

I was there the last time. You guys were installing those stickers over the FORD hood emblems. yeah.. not my cup of tea. Have fun.

6. 70sstrat08

70sstrat08 Member

Nice those e28's are cool when they're built up. Glad you have a preference in cars you're interested in and would like to see at a show. Those preferences may not line up with what I look forward to at our C&C, but I'm not going to talk about how those cars aren't worth my time.

Dirty be sure to post up pictures! :)

7. koozy

koozy Active Member

The parking real estate at C&C is at a premium, that's why there's rules in place for what can enter the lot. It's not a popular rule, but it is what it is until they can find a lot to accommodate everyone. I think It's fine for guys to meet at C&C, but I don't agree that they need to take up some prime parking real estate. I'd rather see those spaces go to a little of everything else, not a bunch of Fiestas.

8. Applejack

Applejack Active Member

Way too far to drive for a cup of coffee.

9. Applejack

Applejack Active Member

just sayin...

10. koozy

koozy Active Member

Yeah... I was making the trek down for awhile and felt I was seeing the same cars week after week, so I stopped. Once in awhile something rare shows up, but not worth the drive down from LA. Supercarsunday is closer and is "like" C&C without the lot rule.

11. Applejack

Applejack Active Member

And way better drive to Supercar Sunday, via PCH / Topanga. If i can put twisties in a route, i do.