The Official Fiesta ST Network Question and Answer Thread

Discussion in 'Fiesta ST Chat and Discussion' started by WRC Fan, Aug 20, 2013.

1. WRC Fan

WRC Fan Administrator Staff Member

I'm going to see if I can get any additional info.

captainmorbid likes this.
  2. Register or Sign in

Advertisement Sponsor

3. WRC Fan

FSWerks will be offering mountune parts for sale to Canada.

mrtn likes this.
  4. mrtn

mrtn Active Member

Awesome news! Now I just have to get my car and get that pic uploaded for the coupon code! Also if there's no warranty issues that would be awesome too!

5. WRC Fan

Parts sold through FSWerks will be considered aftermarket. Here in the States we have the Magnuson–Moss Warranty Act. I'm not sure if you have something equivalent there?

6. mrtn

mrtn Active Member

Hmm not sure. Maybe someone else on the forum knows?

7. Smokin

Smokin Active Member

The first 2 dealer FiSTs arrived in the KC region this week. Thoroughbred Ford....
    Not my color and with the Recaro's (as I would expect) so not gonna buy but may check them out this weekend...

Wife and I are trading her 2010 Fusion for a 2014 Focus SE and I get to trade either my 07 F-150 or GTI for a FiST....
    But I DO NOT like those black wheels being delivered on Foci...

The dealer should like a double buy, huh? Just don't have a dealer picked out yet...
    I just have to be patient.............

8. Mayhem

Mayhem Active Member

If you take the keys out of the ignition, does it cut the power to the windows too? Or can you still roll up/down the window?

In my Raptor, I could still roll the windows up/down without the keys, up until someone opened a door.. And then you lost power... But in the Focus loaner I'm driving, as soon as you turn off the ignition, you lose power to the windows immediately. (Annoying). - - I spend a lot of time waiting in the car, and like to be able to adjust my windows without having to turn the car back on.

I am wondering, which way the ST is setup?

Royper likes this.
  9. kvetcha

kvetcha Active Member

With keyless entry you can still roll up windows after turning off the engine. There is also and auto-up all and auto-down all that can be accessed via the fob or the keyless entry button when outside the car.

10. Mayhem

Mayhem Active Member

I entirely forgot about it being Keyless altogether. Thanks for the info ;)

11. kvetcha

kvetcha Active Member

De nada.

12. Stevelach

Stevelach Active Member

Have you been able to get that to work? I've read the manual and can't get my windows to move with the fob.

13. kvetcha

kvetcha Active Member

Haven't tried yet, but I will.

14. S2r

S2r New Member

I believe that is a European feature only :-(

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk 4

15. DirtyBlueshirt

DirtyBlueshirt Active Member

Correct. This was confirmed by our Ford rep on Fiesta Faction.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

16. stuntdoogie

stuntdoogie Active Member

I believe they have automatic folding mirrors also saw it on one of the youtube vids. Damn we did get a dumb down version...

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk

17. kvetcha

kvetcha Active Member

We also got the much cheaper version.

18. kvetcha

kvetcha Active Member

Example: A Molten Orange Fiesta ST2 with Recaros, climate control, nav, cruise control, style pack. = $32150 USD. Granted, that also includes LED-laced headlights and power folding mirrors, but does not include a sunroof.

We get a pretty good deal.

19. S2r

S2r New Member

So they fixed this :)
    Just for reference; I test drove an ST this past weekend and it did allow windows to be used after the engine/power was cut; however would kill power to windows after the door was opened; as expected.
    Thank you ford.

Mayhem likes this.
  20. stuntdoogie

stuntdoogie Active Member

Can someone start the car without the remote if they are already inside the car or does it only work like the door locks....what happens if you lose the remote but can access the inside?

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk

21. WScottCross

WScottCross Well-Known Member

No, it will give you a message saying "Key not detected" or something to that effect.