The Official Fiesta ST Network Question and Answer Thread

Discussion in 'Fiesta ST Chat and Discussion' started by WRC Fan, Aug 20, 2013.

1. ST_Rocky

ST_Rocky Member

And of course, the obligatory 1070 news radio! Though with the nav on our cars having live traffic, not much need for it anymore. Of course here in Texas, what they would call a "SIG" alert, the traffic is still moving LOL
  2. Register or Sign in

Advertisement Sponsor

3. proximal

proximal New Member

You can stream KROQ from their website and I think there's an app that will stream it to your phone too.
  4. Removed

Removed Guest

I do from time to time, but it isn't the same. ;)
  5. meFiSTo

meFiSTo Active Member

I'm wondering about an aftermarket camera-based parking assist system for the ST.

I did see this:

But didn't really see a definitive answer to the question about a system that integrates into the Fiesta ST display system. That would be slick. Any thoughts/guidance on whether the existing Fiesta system could be adapted to the ST? Thanks. I do not own a Fiesta ST, but am getting close to either placing an order or finding one in he coming months.
  6. Monochrome

Monochrome Member

Can anyone verify via part number that the focus ST amplifier is the same as the fiesta ST?
  7. woovillquattro

woovillquattro New Member

Does anyone know of a way to contact Ford directly about my order? I would like to talk to them directly without going through my dealer.
  8. Firesail

Firesail Active Member

You should try Meagan. She is Ford service.
  9. woovillquattro

woovillquattro New Member

Im assuming Megan is on the forum?
  10. Firesail

Firesail Active Member

Yes. You could PM her with your order # or VIN if you have it. Her user name is FordService.
  11. mcs5280

mcs5280 New Member

Has anyone managed to install a tow hitch on this car? I need it to use a hitch mounted bike rack.
  12. MasterPooBaa

MasterPooBaa Member

Question: How much - if any - engine run in or dyno testing is done on the 1.6 ecoboost? Any testing done prior or post engine install?
  13. maybe_fiestast

maybe_fiestast New Member

Ditto. I want to know this as well.

SICKESSS-ST Member

I installed the Cobb Accesstuner yesterday and now none of my interior lights work, they don't turn on when the door is open or when turned on manually. Has this happened to anyone else? Help please!!!!!
  15. joker96

joker96 Member

No one that I've heard before. Did you check your fuses?

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk
  16. dislegal

dislegal Member

Does the FiST have the ability to automatically lock the doors when driving? Several newer cars I've driven have this feature and it's quite useful in my line of work.
  17. DirtyBlueshirt

DirtyBlueshirt Active Member

Yes. All the Fiestas auto-lock when you reach 5-7 mph

Sent from my iPad Air using gerbil telepathy.
  18. dislegal

dislegal Member

Do you hear an audible click or sound when this happens? I'll have to test mine out - since there aren't any user accessible locks on the door panels, and I don't hear a noise, I assumed the doors remain unlocked unless manually locked using the button on the centre console.
  19. DirtyBlueshirt

You should. Also the light on the lock button will illuminate. It should be on by default, although I think there is a way to disable it as well.

Sent from my iPad Air using gerbil telepathy.
  20. dislegal

dislegal Member

So I've confirmed mine doesn't auto-lock after driving at any speed. Is it a user programmable feature, or something I'd have to see the dealer about?
  21. DirtyBlueshirt

No need to go to the dealer. It starts on page 55 of your manual: