The Performance Blue Fiesta ST picture thread

Discussion in 'Fiesta ST Photos and Media' started by WRC Fan, Aug 31, 2013.

1. RodMoe

RodMoe Well-Known Member

Tires are Blizzak WS60 195/55/15 so they are within .1 of a inch Dia. being stock Dia is 23.5 and these show a 23.4 inch Diameter so it should work :)
  2. Register or Sign in

Advertisement Sponsor

3. 2XIPA

2XIPA New Member

Here's Stella.. I hope I'm not in the minority that names my cars Stella31.png
    Mayhem likes this.
  4. FiestaST

FiestaST Active Member

The picture isn't working
  5. Mayhem

Mayhem Active Member

I can see it ;)
  6. FiestaST

FiestaST Active Member

Lol maybe it's my connection at work prison walls are thick. I'll try when I leave.. I want more pics guys we need to rep the best color PB!!
  7. RodMoe

RodMoe Well-Known Member

Wrong wheels but a shade of blue
  8. Sil3nt611

Sil3nt611 Active Member

I finally saw a Performance Blue yesterday in person. I was back home with my parents and I checked the local dealers inventory and there was a PBlue one pretty close. I was killing a bit of so I stopped by the dealer and found it on the lot. I was going to try and test out the stereo a bit more and get another test drive, but I walked around the car awhile and a salesman never came out to greet me. Guess they were all busy. I didn't want to bother them over me just wanting to take another look when I know I'm not buying real soon. I may not have had time to do a test drive in the car that day anyway as it turns out. But anyway it was sunny out that day so I got to see the color more or less how it should be, would have been better if the car was clean. I left my phone in my car or I would have shot a few pics.

I can definitely see why you guys like the color. It really does look good. It's like my dark blue car, looks great when it's clean and really shines in the sun. Unfortunately my car is a darker shade of blue so it rarely looks clean. My first two cars were blue so I absolutely want a different color though. The ST seems more like a car that needs a color that really stands out. The orange, green, red, and blue all do that. My favorite color is orange and the orange looks great. The green looks great as well and would be my choice if the orange wasn't available. The blue would be my third choice. I don't like red, and the black, silver, and white just don't stand out enough for me.
  9. RodMoe

RodMoe Well-Known Member

I think they look good in Blue with a Splash of White too :)

And they double as a Snowplow ..
    CarefreeAZ, Firesail and Bavarian like this.
  10. Bavarian

Bavarian Member

11. Monochrome

Monochrome Member

Just can't make up my mind which color I want. Orange, blue or silver...
  12. jimlau

jimlau Member

Here's my new car in winter mode, Sport Edition SE16's (closeout from Tire Rack) and Dunlop Winter Maxx 185/60R-15. IMG_4827.jpg IMG_4849.jpg
  13. chalituna

chalituna Member

@ Angeles Crest

Blinkrz, __V__, RodMoe and 2 others like this.
  14. RodMoe

RodMoe Well-Known Member

WOW that Blue POP'S in the sunshine ....
  15. Ronbo

Ronbo Member

On our first day home!
  16. RodMoe

RodMoe Well-Known Member

17. __V__

__V__ Member

Probably the best PB shot I have seen. Can't wait for mine to show up.
  18. Mr UFO

Mr UFO Active Member

19. dmondi12

dmondi12 Active Member

With the big bros

Michael, Blinkrz, aborbs87 and 4 others like this.
  20. JP6

JP6 Member

Mr UFO, what wheels are you running?
  21. Mr UFO

Mr UFO Active Member

16in Sparcos w/ Dunlops