The wheels of SEMA:

Discussion in 'Fiesta ST Wheel and Tire Upgrades' started by wash, Nov 10, 2013.

1. wash

wash Active Member

First up Cobb Motegi MR119 18*8" with 225-40r18 tires: IMG_20131110_121540.JPG

Next the Ice Nine car with Braid Winrace 17*7" and 215-40r17 tires:

The MRT Forza 5 car with Sparco Assetto Gara 18*7.5" wheels and 215-40r18 tires:

3DCarbon Fiesta Titanium with Forgiato Pinzette-M 19*7.5" wheels and 215-35r19 tires:

Bojix wide body wheels, sorry no info:

Rally Fiesta wheels:

ST Octane Academy Fiesta ST dual caliper rear brake setup:

The Hoon stick:

One more Fiesta ST, a signature edition of a woman racer, more details when I go through all my papers:

2. Register or Sign in

Advertisement Sponsor

3. captainmorbid

captainmorbid Active Member

I love the Motegis, and the rally rims(compomotive or braid perhaps).
  4. Removed

Removed Guest

They stuffed some HUGE wheels in there. Fender rolling only goes so far, wonder how those don't rub.
  5. BRGT350

BRGT350 Well-Known Member Staff Member

OZ MSport Rally wheels FTW!!!!

The Cobb Motegi wheels aren't too bad. I think the other wheels could look good if they weren't some aweful colors.

Cinderbike, I am sure they do rub. Almost every SEMA car is a carpet queen and won't be driven on the street or track where the suspension is fully articulated.
  6. wash

wash Active Member

While I did not stay for the parade, every year they have a parade of all the show cars leaving the conference.

They see the street at least that much.

I did not see any cars that looked totally undriveable.

It sounds like a few SEMA Fiestas are being auctioned for charity and hopefully they are streetable.
  7. COBB

COBB Active Member

I would not recommend a 225/40/18 on coilovers with stock fenders! We'll be fixing clearance issues once we get the car back to the shop. ;)

8. FSWerksVP

FSWerksVP Active Member

No pics of ours, eh?
    PCA-1 likes this.
  9. wash

wash Active Member

When I went back to take better pictures on Friday your car was gone.

This was the best I have:
    FSWerksVP likes this.
  10. FSWerksVP

FSWerksVP Active Member

Here is a pic that we took:

OxWhiteFiST92 likes this.