I have visited two dealers in the last two days and neither had one in stock. Oh, I had checked on line and the one dealership had one listed but it has not arrived and it is already sold anyway. Seems there are several black ones in the extended inventory but I've decided I really want the Performance Blue. The other dealership was willing to bring one up from Akron, Ohio (roughly 120 miles) but it had no options and the trade in offer for my 2012 Fiesta SE was to laugh at. Based on KBB and Edmunds I thought I might get close to 12K. They offered 9.5K so I walked. First time experience with this dealer so I don't know if they have a reputation for low balling. The salesman said they go by Black Book ratings. OK... so the Black Book says my car should be in the 9045 to 11,780 range based on condition which happens to be almost perfect and at 7600 miles. Realistically I would settle for between 11 and 11.5 but don't insult me with 9.5K. So now I'm trying to decide if I should just wait or possibly put an order in. Suggestions?