Took a long ride today...

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by RDgolfer, Dec 25, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RDgolfer

RDgolfer Active Member

Btw, this car will not change your life..psa...but it is fun as fuck...I took this boot up into Alymar's territory today...Keene, yes? Great roads..north into western MA and into NH...119, 32, etc...I pushed it, but I can only imagine how IRC drivers approach the same roads...wow

2. Register or Sign in

Advertisement Sponsor

3. BlackBird

BlackBird Active Member Staff Member

I've been meaning to go up to Kanc since getting this car, but haven't had the opportunity yet.

4. Tokendog

Tokendog Member

Are you talking to yourself or am I just confused? Cause Kanc is a popular road in NH apparently.

Here, I'll help:

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=Kanc

Or is there just bad blood between you and Blackbird? Otherwise her response seems entirely understandable and appropriate for your post. Then again she probably should have just ignored it cause based on how you reacted you don't seem worth the reply. I know I had a hard time lowering my standards to type up this reply - but I couldn't resist.

Last edited: Dec 28, 2014
    BlackBird, Firesail and timboslice like this.
  5. RodMoe

RodMoe Well-Known Member

FYI Blackbird is not a GUY !!!

6. BlackBird

Yep. Kancamagus Highway (Crawford Notch) in N.H. is one of the most popular mountain roads around these parts (along with Mt. Washington and other White Mountains roads, and Green Mountain roads further west).

RDGolfer; I'd strongly suggest you take it easy.

Last edited: Dec 28, 2014
    Dyn085 and Tokendog like this.
  7. RDgolfer

RDgolfer Active Member

Western Ma southern NH...the Kangamangus highway is not in western New Hampshire...who are you people?????

8. RDgolfer

RDgolfer Active Member

I don't know why...but I am watching it...ridiculous

9. Tokendog

Tokendog Member

Grasping for straws, hoping for credibility. There are definitely some interesting people in this world. I'm not sure that's entirely a good thing, though. Kind of scary now that I think about it. Anyways, best of luck with that, RDGolfer.

Dyn085 likes this.
  10. RDgolfer

RDgolfer Active Member

Blackbird...check yourself..

11. RDgolfer

RDgolfer Active Member

Tokendog...go get a biscuit...anyone who looks at this will realize the stench of poop...so what's up???

12. Tokendog

Tokendog Member

How many forums have you been banned on, I wonder? I know of at least one.

Dyn085 likes this.
  13. RDgolfer

RDgolfer Active Member

What??? Let's let logic rule...make sense...I know this is a big push...I'll roll with it

14. RDgolfer

RDgolfer Active Member

Lol...it's funny you have spent time with this...what's the point? I just want to purchase the mountune turbo back exhaust and make stage 3 power...what's up dummy?

15. captainmorbid

captainmorbid Active Member

Please stop it with the streams of conscience, if you have a point, make it and give people a chance to respond. If they don't, let it go. Part of the reason for the way people respond to your posts, is how personal you seem to take things, if you disagree with something posted, by all means respond, just don't pepper post until people get frustrated. I'm on this forum to learn and be entertained and on the off chance I have some way to assist with my meagre knowledge, to help. I'm having a hard time comprehending what you are here for. You've tried to pick forum fights with almost everyone in the threads that you post in, why is that?

Dyn085, XR650R and Firesail like this.
  16. BlackBird

This thread has gone way off-course. Perhaps it's time to move on.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.