Toronto Ontario - ST Owner

Discussion in 'Fiesta ST Meet and Greet' started by level42, Oct 30, 2013.

1. level42

level42 Active Member

So, I thought I would share. On Saturday, October 26th 2013, I signed the papers for my new 2014, Fully Loaded, Molten Orange, Ford Fiesta ST.

Purchased mine from http://www.whiteoakford.ca/

With the extended warranty, and maintenance program, my final sale price will be: $40,360.00 CAD (Give or take - OTD)

According to the dealer, it should arrive, in and around January. (This should be fun learning to drive stick in 3 feet of snow ... )

Anyone in else here in the GTA?

---

Photos of delivery and pickup to come.

Last edited: Oct 30, 2013
  2. Register or Sign in

Advertisement Sponsor

3. mrtn

mrtn Active Member

Hey. Welcome! I'm in the GTA. Got my car from McAlpine Ford in Aurora. You must have got a massive extended warranty and maintenance plan... I got a 6yr/100000km extended warranty. Black ST all options except sunroof and tint. and it was 30k out the door... Of course I bought with employee pricing too. But $40k seems like a lot to me...

4. level42

level42 Active Member

I'm getting the 7yr/200k warranties. (Plus Rust proof, paint protection, seat protection, and tint)

All these extras add about $9,500 to the sale price.

Code:
    Extended Warranty:    $3,395.00
    Maintence Plan:    $3,220.00
    Rust Proof:    $699.00
    Paint Warranty:    $399.00
    Seats Warranty:    $299.00
    Dealer Warranty:    $599.00
    Tint + Warranty: $399

5. mrtn

mrtn Active Member

Ah ok. That makes sense. A lot of coverage! The car is a blast, keep us updated on your status. Glad to see more local people joining!

6. level42

level42 Active Member

Yea, 7 years worry free! I'm quite excited! ... I'll be glad to ditch my old '99 Ford Ranger, which is currently KILLING me on gas at $70 every 4 days :(

7. mrtn

mrtn Active Member

Ouch! Well my car still has less than 1000km on it still but I've filled up twice now. About once a week. $50 a fill up. Around 500 a tank and I'm not driving too modestly but I'm not flooring it all the time either. I expect it to get better as the engine wears in.

Might be a little worse if ur not familiar with a manual transmission. Might want to try learning on someone else's car before your own :p. You will need winter tires as well! But did you get them when you bought the car? I think that's the promo ford is running now. Free winter set when u buy.

8. level42

level42 Active Member

Of course I got the winter tires, which will be installed the day of delivery. My current truck gets me, if I'm lucky, 300km to a 60L tank. The fuel economy alone was a HUGH deciding factor in me purchasing a Fiesta. Not to mention, but for some reason, my insurance will be going down too

9. FiestaST

FiestaST Active Member

That's insane this has to be a joke!?? Sounds like a good salesman. He will probably get salesman of the year for this lol so I paid half of
    What you did and have a 5 year warranty and roadside assistance. I will trade it in after 4-5 years probably. Is it $40,000 US? I know Canada is different

10. level42

level42 Active Member

No, it's $40k Canadian. This includes about $9,500 in extra warranties and coverage and is the after tax price. (@13%)

11. mrtn

mrtn Active Member

It's nice to have a good long warranty. You know that it will probably come on have at some point. But my problem is, I paid for this warranty but now I want to add some aftermarket stuff and that doesn't do well with warranties sometimes. I told myself I would hold off on the bolt ons... But there's some nice stuff coming.
    We just need the montune upgrade to be covered in Canada and I'm all in.

12. FiestaST

FiestaST Active Member

You scared me haha I thought it was $40k American.

13. mrtn

mrtn Active Member

$40k Canadian is about $38k American.

14. captainmorbid

captainmorbid Active Member

Stupid HST.... I've priced cars in Ontario just out of curiosity to compare to Hellberta, HST adds nearly 2 grand!!!!!

15. level42

level42 Active Member

Yea, it blows, but the ST is worth it :)

16. ziggyst

ziggyst Member

haha no way who did you order from?! i work there!

17. level42

level42 Active Member

Ha ha, no way, I knew your display picture looked familiar. Nizam was the gentleman who helped me, super nice fella, really knows his stuff.

18. ziggyst

ziggyst Member

oh nice haha, yea he is a good guy, congrats on the ST

19. lessard.dcj

lessard.dcj New Member

grats on your ST. i signed for mine Oct 24 with my Bday on the 25th.

20. Congratulations on your purchase! Since I'm in the automotive industry I got mine they day they first arrived! Your gonna love the molten orange colour! I also had it out in a bit of snow the other day and it's a blast, so be exited to drive in snow!

21. level42

level42 Active Member

Really, it's not to crazy and out of control in the snow? I'll be getting it in peak winter :(