Toronto Ontario - ST Owner

Discussion in 'Fiesta ST Meet and Greet' started by level42, Oct 30, 2013.

1. Honestly I still have my summers on and i was just goofing around in the slush/snow we had thursday morning and it was fine! I just had to accelerate really slow but once i was in third and was up to speed it was fine! So I imagine with a really good set of snow tires it should be pretty stable!

LuvfiestaST likes this.
  2. Register or Sign in

Advertisement Sponsor

3. level42

level42 Active Member

Expecting my VIN number any day now :D

Dealer says car will be available somewhere around Jan 30th - Feb 10th (ish)

Super excited :D

4. LuvfiestaST

LuvfiestaST Active Member

Couldn't find one in Toronto back in Sept. Brought mine in Brantford.. $28000+ Taxes fully loaded... Enjoy your new toy

5. level42

level42 Active Member

I actually just got the email from my dealer with the VIN, they also confirmed that the car should be ready for pickup in the first week of Feb.

When I ordered mine back in Oct, there were only 3 available within about 100km of Mississauga, None had the combination of colour/options I wanted, so I ended up ordering one.

6. LuvfiestaST

I haven't seen one on the road threw out southern Ontario although there are a few around.. It's an amazing toy to drive.. Everyday is a joyride

7. level42

level42 Active Member

I haven't seen one myself either, and I've been keeping a close eye out for one. Can't wait to get mine, and hopefully meet up with other ST owners in the near future :D

LuvfiestaST likes this.
  8. Pijun

Pijun New Member

Ordered sept 24. Build date is jan 24. Week of feb 17 delivery

9. level42

level42 Active Member

Awesome! Where did you order yours?

Also, what colour and options did you get?

10. Pijun

Pijun New Member

Meadowvale ford. White and nav. That's it.

LuvfiestaST likes this.
  11. level42

level42 Active Member

Awesome! Congrats!!

12. level42

level42 Active Member

WOOOOOO!!!!!

MY ST HAS ARRIVED AT THE DEALER!!!!!

Just have to sign some papers, hand over my life savings, get window tint and rust proof installed, and DRIVE HOME!

jimlau and LuvfiestaST like this.
  13. Window tint is totally worth it! I find it really makes the car look better!

Firesail and LuvfiestaST like this.
  14. level42

level42 Active Member

Caught some spy photos from the dealer :D

[​IMG]

LuvfiestaST likes this.
  15. LuvfiestaST

I've tinted mine with #2 in the front and #3 in the back( rear windows and the hatch window)... Makes the tuxedo black look even better

16. level42

level42 Active Member

Fiesta ST should be getting tinted, as we speak:D, clear bra gets applied tomorrow, and if all works out, I pick it up on Wednesday :D

17. LuvfiestaST

Who is doing the tint? Is the clear bra expensive? I have 2 small rock chips already.;((((((((((

18. level42

level42 Active Member

It's getting done through my Ford dealer, they have a partnership with some 3rd party companies (of which I don't know their names, but can find out if you'd like)

I've been told that the tint and clearbra are expensive, I paid $399 for tint, and something like $550 for the clear bra (Hood, fenders, mirrors, door handles)

19. LuvfiestaST

I had tint king do mine.. They have done 3 cars for me now.. Does the clear bra prevent chips?

20. level42

level42 Active Member

It's supposed to ... that's why I bought it.

21. LuvfiestaST

I'll have to check around.. Can't handle anymore chips in the front end