Traxxas Fiestas

Discussion in 'Tasca Auto Group' started by Steve@Tasca, Nov 18, 2013.

1. Steve@Tasca

Steve@Tasca Fiesta ST Network Sponsor

Hey guys, not sure if anyone has noticed but Tasca is a Traxxas distributor and they produce some really cool stuff.

Here's a couple examples, Sorry they aren't STs but they still very cool.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Please PM me for pricing, you can check our inventory on our E-bay store but pricing through me here will be better than on E-bay :)

E-bay store link http://stores.ebay.com/Tasca-OEM-Pa...85665016&_sid=291920406&_trksid=p4634.c0.m322

2. Register or Sign in

Advertisement Sponsor

3. eRic

eRic Active Member

I bought one to match my 2011 Fiesta.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

4. Steve@Tasca

That looks fantastic!

I'm seriously looking at these things but I'm torn between the Fiesta and something like the Raptor because having the off road capability of the Raptor gives a lot more options for running it.

Plus it looks amazing,

[​IMG]

-Steve

5. Removed

Removed Guest

Too bad it's the old body style.

If they made a nitro one based on the Jato I'd be a lot more interested.

6. BRGT350

BRGT350 Well-Known Member Staff Member

I have the Raptor and it is one of the best RC things I have in my collection! I run it in the snow, rain, dirt, gravel, sand, grass, woods, ice, and once dumped it into my pond. It is just a tank of a RC truck.

[​IMG]
    Traxxas Ford Raptor Hooning 103
    by Bryan Redeker BRGT350, on Flickr

BlurbyU's Blue Raptor
    [​IMG]
    Traxxas Ford Raptor Hooning 020

[​IMG]
    Traxxas Ford Raptor Hooning 042

I keep waiting on HPI to make a 1/10 scale Fiesta since I have a number of 1/10 scale chassis'. I would get the Micro RS4 or WR8 Fiesta from HPI if I wasn't into RC planes. With rally cars, sports cars, street cars, helicopter, boat, and a few planes, the Raptor remains one of my favorite RC toys. I was never into RC trucks, but love my Raptor from Traxxas.

They also make some really nice RC dragsters, including the one driven by ex-Fiesta Movement Agent, Courtney Force.

7. Steve@Tasca

Hey Bryan, that pretty much seals the deal. When I get one it's going to be the Raptor.

As for Courtneys dragster, Tasca and Force actually work really closely with each other so I'm guessing that may have had something to do with us carrying the Traxxas line.

8. BRGT350

That makes sense about Courtney and Tasca.

Steve, you can't go wrong with the Raptor. I have a number of cars and they need a perfectly smooth surface to run on. I built a rally car, and that still needs a well groomed dirt surface (baseball diamond). The Raptor goes thru anything! I was actually in the process of buying the HPI Toyota Pre-Runner Baja truck when I saw the Raptor coming out. I pre-ordered it months in advance and got it in the fall. I am very glad I did not get the Toyota truck and could get a Raptor instead. The quality was outstanding, so I bought a Traxxas boat to use on my pond. Now I just need a trailer to tow my boat behind my Raptor. If you click the links under the pictures, there are more Raptor action pictures on my Flickr site.

9. Steve@Tasca

Look at the front end of my bosses car, should be pretty obvious there's a connection.

[​IMG]

10. BRGT350

yep, I would say so!

11. Noah

Noah Member

I have the rustler, but its unfortunately been collecting dust this past year. I need to redo the suspension, but haven't had the time. Traxxas is Awesome.