turbo noise

Discussion in 'Fiesta ST Chat and Discussion' started by AdrianBrewster, Jan 10, 2014.

1. RodMoe

RodMoe Well-Known Member

Awww Stunty first lady fisters now this you old alley cat :) warms myheart LOL j/k :angel:

Firesail and audiphile like this.
  2. Register or Sign in

Advertisement Sponsor

3. stuntdoogie

stuntdoogie Active Member

ROFL!

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk

RodMoe likes this.
  4. RodMoe

RodMoe Well-Known Member

Agreed ;) hope you dint spill your coffee

5. mysticfac3

mysticfac3 Member

With the fswerks intake you hear absoluteky everything the turbo and bov does it amazing

6. Kristina durham

Kristina durham New Member

I also wanted my blow valve to be more noticeable so I installed a BOV adapter from boomba racing only ran me about $55 and 45 mins or so to put in . It made a huge difference in sound. I've even gotten compliments on it so needless to I'm happy with this purchase. Now I just need to lose the stock and exhaust and get and aftermarket to compliment the blow off.

Firesail likes this.
  7. I put Mountune high flow air filter at about 10,500 miles, now I'm at 15,350 and I can tell the noise has changed a bit. During normal casual driving there's hardly any difference, but when I step on it making like 8-15 PSI of boost shifting at 3500-4000 rpm the "pssssssoooooooooyyyyyyy" sound is quite loud even with windows up :)

8. Seldion

Seldion New Member

I have a 2016 Fiesta ST, my turbo is pretty quite, tho at 7k miles it actually just started to fall apart, tho before that it was very quite, even now it is still quite.

The only time I hear it is when I am laying on it, I hear the spooling and honestly I love that sound.

9. Dukiespice

Dukiespice New Member

Word I also have a 16!^ and I love the spooling sound it makes specially with the windows down. ❤️