Two silver wheels wanted [found!]

Discussion in 'Fiesta ST Parts for Sale' started by AlanBDahl, Jul 6, 2014.

1. AlanBDahl

AlanBDahl Active Member

I have a chip in one and curbed the other. Wheel repair shops want $$$ around here so I thought I’d look at replacements. Let me know how much you want including shipping to Seattle.

2. Register or Sign in

Advertisement Sponsor

3. MosesCDN

MosesCDN Member

I would like two as well, so if you find a full set, I'll split it with you! I live in Canada - so shipping may be a bit of a pain, buy you may have better luck finding 4 than 2.

4. AlanBDahl

AlanBDahl Active Member

You live in the eastern part of Canada too, right? I'm in Seattle so B.C. would be easy but shipping to other parts of Canada might not be as simple. Best bet would be to find someone selling a set and have them ship 2 to you and 2 to me :).

5. MosesCDN

MosesCDN Member

Of course!

6. quiznos

quiznos Member

Might have access to some once we switch to winters. Let me check and make sure they're clear of damage once they're off the cars. Should have at least four undamaged. They'd be coming from Philly.

7. quiznos

quiznos Member

I think I have 5/8 clean, for now anyway, the roads here can be a little brutal though.

8. MosesCDN

MosesCDN Member

Put me down for one or two of them! How much each?

9. quiznos

quiznos Member

Once I swap rims and get them cleaned up and check them over for damage. I'll let you know. They will have the original tires on them about 10k miles. When do you need them by?

10. MosesCDN

MosesCDN Member

No rush, just before the spring. Original tires would be perfect, that's what I have on my other 3 rims.

11. quiznos

quiznos Member

Unfortunately, ran into some $ issues, as a result, no new wheels/tires for me this summer, so I can't pass the oem wheels to you. Hopefully you were/are able to find some.

12. AlanBDahl

AlanBDahl Active Member

I found new wheels so I am set, thanks!

13. MosesCDN

MosesCDN Member

I'm still in need of one or two stock rims and tires (light silver). I need them shipped to Canada, or picked up near Buffalo, NY.

Willing to pay $400 for one stock rim with a good stock tire on it.

Chai likes this.