Unboxing a 2015 Fiesta ST

Discussion in 'Fiesta ST Photos and Media' started by BRGT350, Jan 6, 2015.

1. BRGT350

BRGT350 Well-Known Member Staff Member

2. Register or Sign in

Advertisement Sponsor

3. eRic

eRic Active Member

whoa... they let you take it home with the window sticker and plastic covering intact. when mine was delivered I just told them to keep their license plate frame and put my SCCA one on. I got the window sticker of course.

4. BRGT350

I instructed the dealer to deliver the car exactly as it arrived, except for the mechanical prep and setup of MFT. I did the same for my 2000 ZX3 and 2011 Fiesta. My dad does the same for all of his cars as well.

5. reddog99

reddog99 Active Member

Congratulations! Fun driving is ahead.

Is your interior color brown? It looks like it in the photos. My (blue) 2014 interior is black.

6. eRic

eRic Active Member

the interior is black.

7. BRGT350

yep, the interior is black. I am guessing the low sun angle made it look brown in the video.

8. timboslice

timboslice Active Member

Are those OEM FiST rims on your 11'? Looks sweet.

9. TapTapPull

TapTapPull Active Member

Judging by the video, it looks like he did a wheel/tire swap between the two vehicles.

I agree, the '14 wheels look nice on your '11.

10. BRGT350

Yep, I put the ST wheels on my 2011 and the Axis wheels from my 2011 on the ST. The 2011 looked really good with the ST wheels on it! The ST wheels also lowered the 2011 a little bit more with the smaller side walls and it rode much quieter and smoother than it did with the Yokohama S-Drives that I have on the Axis wheels.