Ford Fiesta ST Forum banner
21 - 40 of 85 Posts
Oh...thought it was only the advertised sizes at the beginning of the thread...

PCA-1 can I get a quote for a 16x8 flush offset. Torn between bronze and gold so let me know if color would change pricing...Thx.

those are the wheels he has in stock...the nice thing about PCA is that you can order specific size, offset, and color...takes some time to get the wheels, but worth it considering how limited the choices are for the fiesta bolt pattern.

New to wheel buying, can somebody point me to or explain what I need to consider when buying wheels for the summer. I would like to go wider for more grip but not sure if it is possible....Any pros out there that can give some advice?

New to wheel buying, can somebody point me to or explain what I need to consider when buying wheels for the summer. I would like to go wider for more grip but not sure if it is possible....Any pros out there that can give some advice?
We are eventually going to drag you out to an autocross and to stay in stock class you can't go any wider. 17x7 or 16x7 and no more than a 41.xx (just say 42) ET backspacing. I'm sure you can fit an 8" wide wheel but we can't fit much more than a 225 in most tires so I say why go wider? Just my $0.02

Yep, got my 15x8s in Anthracite. The look great, but are pretty heavy at 15.5 lbs. However, they are considerably lighter than the OEM wheels and 0.5lbs lighter than the 17x7 OZ Ultraleggera(16lbs) I run with summer rubber. Note that 949 Racing 6UL wheels in 15x8 weigh only 11.5lbs, but only come in 4x100 PCD.

I have the 4x100 conversion hardware, but I'm not going to switch over unless it I find that it is really imperative for winning autocross events.

Info:
The 17x7 OZ wheels (including TPMS sensors) with Dunlop Direzza 215/40x17 mounted weighs 36.5lbs

The 15x8 TDM wheels (no TPMS sensors) with BFG G-Force R1 205/50x15 mounted weighs 33.5lbs

21 - 40 of 85 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.