Updating Mountune AP tune, need Cobb's LC and FFS RPM's

Discussion in 'Fiesta ST EcoBoost™ Tuning' started by BostonDriver, Jul 2, 2014.

1. BostonDriver

BostonDriver Member

I spoke with Randy about incorporating the new launch control and flat foot shifting features Cobb released into the custom tune I got from Randy when i purchased my AP through Mountune. In order to do so, I need to provide RPM settings for each so I was wondering if someone (hopefully Cobb) could provide the default RPM setting's used for each so I can pass it along to Randy to incorporate into my tune?

Thanks!

2. Register or Sign in

Advertisement Sponsor

3. Randy@mountune

Randy@mountune Active Member

FFS is at 5k by default and I'd leave that alone. LC is more preference than anything. You can just pick, say, 2800 RPMs and see how you like it. :)

4. WScottCross

WScottCross Well-Known Member

LC set that low sounds very weird, it's a very slow surging at anything below 3000.

5. ghostwhite

ghostwhite Active Member

Mine is set at 3000 and it seems almost perfect it bounces off 3k while trying to find traction.

6. RodMoe

RodMoe Well-Known Member

Mine is a hard set 3500 i need no button just bounces off 3500 when I roll on the throttle while clutch is in or in neutral .. below set vehicle speed of 4mph or kph I don;t know as the file is locked and I didn't ask..

7. COBB

COBB Active Member

LC RPM varies by road conditions, tires, etc. On stock tires, I was setting LC at 2500, was able to build a pound or two of boost, and launch the car with minimal-ish wheelspin. But, it is worth experimenting!

Ian

8. badmoonkid24

badmoonkid24 Member

I have the stage 3 cobb its at 4000 rpm

9. moshaholic2

moshaholic2 Active Member

I had randy set mine at 3500rpm. I have a 215/40 though that has more grip than the stockers. I have a moment of spin (under a second) then it takes off hard.