Vermont cruise on Sept 20th

Discussion in 'Fiesta ST Meet and Greet' started by WScottCross, Sep 2, 2014.

1. WScottCross

WScottCross Well-Known Member

Miketank already posted this in another thread, but I wanted to try and get more exposure so here it is again. The upstate NY ST club is hosting a cruise from Walmart in Bennington, VT to Bromley Mountain with a picnic and scenic drive. We'll be meeting at Walmart at 10:00 AM on the September 20th and cruise out from there. Should be a great time with the leaves starting to change and some nice roads to check out. Post back here if interested or check it out on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/events/258409814366886/

2. Register or Sign in

Advertisement Sponsor

3. k757

k757 Active Member

Sounds awesome

I'll be doing a small thing called the dragon that day

4. WScottCross

Super jealous of that. I'll make it down there some time.

5. miketank89

miketank89 Member

I am here!

6. miketank89

miketank89 Member

We can

Last edited: Sep 7, 2014
  7. WScottCross

I caught with another FiST driver from Mass. at an autocross in Thompson, CT today. I mentioned the cruise and he sounded interested. I also mentioned the forum and he might pop in here.

Firesail and miketank89 like this.
  8. Firesail

Firesail Active Member

I can make this one with my other half too. Looking forward to seeing some of you again.:)

miketank89 likes this.
  9. miketank89

miketank89 Member

Nice! Haven't seen you in ages.

10. Firesail

Firesail Active Member

Been too busy with all kinds of stuff. Should be a real great drive! I think the Mrs. will enjoy it too.

11. WScottCross

Awesome!

12. Firesail

Firesail Active Member

Looking to try to be there @ about 1000-1030. All depends on traffic and getting an early enough start. Could not access the fbook linky, but I assume that we are to bring a lunch and beverages for ourselves unless the plan is for a pot luck sort of picnic.Looking forward to seeing some familiar faces and some new ones too.:)

miketank89 likes this.
  13. miketank89

miketank89 Member

We are having a bbq so if you could bring something bbq related that would be great. What's your name on fb so I can add you to the group? It's so much easier cause all the info is already on there

14. Firesail

Firesail Active Member

I don't do fb. Never have. Meat or sides or dessert?

15. miketank89

miketank89 Member

Oh got ya lol yea so far we have burgers hot dogs plates cups ice buns soda and chips so you can pick your poison

16. Firesail

Firesail Active Member

How about some homemade hot relish and coleslaw?

17. miketank89

miketank89 Member

I'm sure they will be a hit

18. miketank89

miketank89 Member

Spread the word let's get a few more to this

19. Firesail

Firesail Active Member

To all who were there - What a great drive and picnic! Great to meet you all.:) To those that missed it - You missed a really great time!

20. WScottCross

All true! We had a great time. First cruise for my wife and she enjoyed it too!

21. miketank89

miketank89 Member

Good seeing everyone out there had a good time