Washer Reservoir?

Discussion in 'Fiesta ST Maintenance' started by Zormecteon, Sep 28, 2014.

1. Zormecteon

Zormecteon Active Member

I was in a parking lot and drove forward over the stop, crashing down onto the front clip. It didn't do any noticeable damage, unless you look at it from underneath, but now I have no washer fluid. It all runs out, so I've destroyed the reservoir. I went to Tasca and they are all the same from 2011 on hatchbacks, but I can't confirm that the ST has the same one as the other trim levels on the sight ... can anyone tell me that the correct on is BEZ8Z17618B ? ..

THANX!

2. Register or Sign in

Advertisement Sponsor

3. EcoBeast

EcoBeast Member

Any chance you might be able to repair it? I seem to recall that if you remove the light assembly you have pretty clear access to it.

4. Zormecteon

Zormecteon Active Member

There's always a chance it could be repaired, but they're only $40 or so, so if I'm going to the trouble of taking things apart to fix it I may as well have the right part.

5. McRib 1s Back

McRib 1s Back Well-Known Member

If you're in the LA area, you can have mine. While handy to have wipers and cleaning fluid, I've decided they aren't necessary for my track car.

6. Zormecteon

Zormecteon Active Member

Thanx for the offer.. I'm in Southwest Washington State... I'll pay for shipping... and?

7. McRib 1s Back

McRib 1s Back Well-Known Member

I'm not worried about the money so much as time -- I don't know when I'd be able to coordinate this (which is why it would be easier if you just came over and picked it up!). :)

Tell you what, let's talk details offline. Maybe we can come up with something. ;)