WeatherTech "Floor Liner" mats - Yes/No?

Discussion in 'Fiesta ST Interior Upgrades' started by EcoBeast, Aug 20, 2014.

1. EcoBeast

EcoBeast Member

I am thinking about getting the digital fit Floor Liner type mats from WeatherTech.

I've touched them on the display and they seem pretty rigid and a bit slippery (not soft and rubbery like the other models).

Any issues or regrets from people here who got them for their FiST?

I am also thinking about getting the grey color as it hides the dust/dirt better than black and it kind of matches the grey of the seats.
  2. Register or Sign in

Advertisement Sponsor

3. jimclark

jimclark Active Member

I have the dark grey. Love 'em. They stay in place well, fit well, and do a good job protecting the vehicle's floor from the insults my feet drag in. I don't often make particular recommendations, but I've got no qualms about saying these are a good product.
  4. bobjob

bobjob Active Member

I second the recommendation. I have them in front and back seats. Fit is perfect even with the custom dead pedal from no pistons
  5. rcl4668

rcl4668 Active Member

I have them as well in black. Very satisfied and no issues with grip/slipping. The nice added benefit is that the driver side mat partially covers the carpeted area where a dead pedal would be.
  6. Firesail

Firesail Active Member

I have had set in my car since about a week after I received the car last October. I highly recommend them especially if you live where it snows.
  7. EcoBeast

EcoBeast Member

Great - thanks for the recommendation guys. I will place an order this weekend.
  8. WScottCross

WScottCross Well-Known Member

Those were the first thing I put in my FiST. They came from my '11 SES and fit perfectly, love them!
  9. spangenb

spangenb Active Member

I have Weather Tech floor liners in my '12 Focus. Excellent product. However, they didn't have a full set available when I got my FiST so I got the Huskyliners. A little less expensive and a little cheaper feeling, but substantially better coverage on the front edge than Weather Tech which I like a lot. Can't go wrong with either one.
  10. kbgixxer

kbgixxer New Member

I have them in black and love them.
  11. captainmorbid

captainmorbid Active Member

I have them in my 11, they are great but for some reason they won't stay latched onto the retainers anymore. Which annoys me enough that I've ordered a set of the 3d Maxpider liners, which appear to use a retainer that is the same as the oem carpet mats. They aren't here yet, but I'll review them and take a pic when they do.
  12. johnnyquest

johnnyquest Member

I bought some for my wife's Hyundai Tucson and they are a very well made product with great coverage, however, I didn't think they would look very good in my ST so I got the all-weather ST floor mats from Ford. Very happy with them so far and they look great.

Applejack likes this.
  13. stuntdoogie

stuntdoogie Active Member

I have husky liners and love them.