What Don't You Like About the FiST

Discussion in 'Fiesta ST Chat and Discussion' started by D1JL, Sep 19, 2013.

1. Kevin R

Kevin R Member

No problem. Also, when you put the cargo floor into the lower position it does require a bit of force to pop it into place so it's solid. It slides under a lip on the rear (rear of car, closest to hatch opening) of the cargo area. If you don't pop it under the lip it can rattle around a bit.

Oh, and things I don't like about the FiST. No backup cam/parking sensors, no auto tilting passenger side mirror when parking, no HID headlights. Of course none of those are needed but they're just things I liked on my last vehicle. A mute/pause button on the steering wheel for the stereo would be nice too.

2. Register or Sign in

Advertisement Sponsor

3. lill2012

lill2012 Member

Thanks man. I'd also like to add the decision to remove the dimming rearview mirror from the old one and replacing it with a crappy one

4. MasterPooBaa

MasterPooBaa Member

Interesting... Auzzie ST still has dimmable rear vision mirror, reverse sensors and both mirrors fold in when sleeping.

5. iLiptiKal

iLiptiKal Active Member

None of that stuff even available in Canada :(

6. Divinity

Divinity New Member

I wish there was a change tray so I didn't have to put all my loose change in the cup holders

7. Divinity

Divinity New Member

and my wife is pretty bummed about the lack of an "oh shit" handle

Mikeygti and Firesail like this.
  8. Firesail

Firesail Active Member

Mine feels the same way.

9. reddog99

reddog99 Active Member

Blame all the airbags for that. The handle would interfere with them...

OrangeFist likes this.
  10. Firesail

Firesail Active Member

I know, but that doesn't seem to help when I am making use of the "happy pedal".

11. SpaceFish

SpaceFish Member

Heheh - all of my passengers are as well.

12. Mikeygti

Mikeygti Active Member

My warning to my wife prior to application of the happy pedal is "put your head back dear " lol

lill2012 likes this.
  13. spangenb

spangenb Active Member

Went to a birthday dinner last night. Girlfriend had a tray of cupcakes on her lap. I said "aww you mean I can't drive fun??". She said that's right, you can't drive like a maniac LOL

envyist, LuvfiestaST and CarefreeAZ like this.
  14. Ca5p3r

Ca5p3r Member

my only complaint is just the lack of tire options from Ford. Why is there not an all season option?
    otherwise, love the car!

15. CarefreeAZ

CarefreeAZ Active Member

My wife finally figured out that the ST is some sort of factory hot rod (my driving probably contributed to that discovery) and now takes when necessary precautions when riding along with me.

spangenb likes this.