What is this thing for?

Discussion in 'Fiesta ST Chat and Discussion' started by MasterPooBaa, Jul 29, 2014.

  1. MasterPooBaa

    MasterPooBaa Member

    I refer to the mini-coffin shaped indentation/hole/crevass in the passenger side door handle.
    Our cars downunder are Right hand drive, but I understand that you US/Canadians also have this thing on your right passenger doors also.
    Any Ideas - The local Fiesta ST enthusiasts are out of (smart-ass) ideas. :)
    P.S. Apologies for the filthy leafy floor.
  2. Register or Sign in

    Advertisement Sponsor

  3. Sekred

    Sekred Active Member

    Not sure really but when I take my grandma to lawn bowls every Sunday, that where she puts her false teeth when I switch the ESC all the way off.
    rushinge, reddog99, MOFiST and 2 others like this.
  4. Bluej08

    Bluej08 New Member

    I gotta double check but I'm pretty sure mine doesn't have that on any of the doors
    LuvfiestaST and SpaceFish like this.
  5. RodMoe

    RodMoe Well-Known Member

    So if that is the passenger side you are short two doors and someone moved you steering wheel .. my guess is a storgae space for troll roads to keep the coins in lol
  6. Mark

    Mark New Member

    I think it is for the keyfob on keyless start cars, uk ones have them on the passenger door as well, only works for people who drive on the wrong side of the road.
  7. MasterPooBaa

    MasterPooBaa Member

    Thats an interesting idea, keyfob holder.
    And yes our ST's come naurally minus 2 doors, keyless start and the steering wheel on the correct British Right side :)
    captainmorbid and RodMoe like this.
  8. RodMoe

    RodMoe Well-Known Member

    Haha very well played Sir .. Thanks for the LOL ;) :woot:
  9. jimclark

    jimclark Active Member

    Keyfob holder? On the passenger side? The guy who designed that is famous for his left-handed box wrenches, too.
    MasterPooBaa likes this.

Share This Page