What is this thing for?

Discussion in 'Fiesta ST Chat and Discussion' started by MasterPooBaa, Jul 29, 2014.

1. MasterPooBaa

MasterPooBaa Member

I refer to the mini-coffin shaped indentation/hole/crevass in the passenger side door handle.
    Our cars downunder are Right hand drive, but I understand that you US/Canadians also have this thing on your right passenger doors also.
    Any Ideas - The local Fiesta ST enthusiasts are out of (smart-ass) ideas. :)
    P.S. Apologies for the filthy leafy floor.
  2. Register or Sign in

Advertisement Sponsor

3. Sekred

Sekred Active Member

Not sure really but when I take my grandma to lawn bowls every Sunday, that where she puts her false teeth when I switch the ESC all the way off.
    rushinge, reddog99, MOFiST and 2 others like this.
  4. Bluej08

Bluej08 New Member

I gotta double check but I'm pretty sure mine doesn't have that on any of the doors
    LuvfiestaST and SpaceFish like this.
  5. RodMoe

RodMoe Well-Known Member

So if that is the passenger side you are short two doors and someone moved you steering wheel .. my guess is a storgae space for troll roads to keep the coins in lol
  6. Mark

Mark New Member

I think it is for the keyfob on keyless start cars, uk ones have them on the passenger door as well, only works for people who drive on the wrong side of the road.
  7. MasterPooBaa

MasterPooBaa Member

Thats an interesting idea, keyfob holder.
    And yes our ST's come naurally minus 2 doors, keyless start and the steering wheel on the correct British Right side :)
    captainmorbid and RodMoe like this.
  8. RodMoe

RodMoe Well-Known Member

Haha very well played Sir .. Thanks for the LOL ;) :woot:
  9. jimclark

jimclark Active Member

Keyfob holder? On the passenger side? The guy who designed that is famous for his left-handed box wrenches, too.
    MasterPooBaa likes this.