What's your favorite Fiesta ST color?

Discussion in 'Fiesta ST Chat and Discussion' started by WRC Fan, Aug 13, 2013.

?

What's your favorite Fiesta ST color?

1. Performance Blue

58 vote(s)
    23.9%
  2. Green Envy

20 vote(s)
    8.2%
  3. Race Red

16 vote(s)
    6.6%
  4. Molten Orange

62 vote(s)
    25.5%
  5. Ingot Silver

16 vote(s)
    6.6%
  6. Oxford White

38 vote(s)
    15.6%
  7. Tuxedo Black

33 vote(s)
    13.6%
  1. Marco

Marco New Member

I like the molten orange so much that I might get performance blue...

.....so I can paint my mini molten orange instead

2. Register or Sign in

Advertisement Sponsor

3. S2r

S2r New Member

Did you not like the silver?

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 4

4. FORDTOUGH

FORDTOUGH Member

Molten Orange is by far the best looking color. Black looks good too but the are impossible to keep clean, especially if you live in NY.

5. Sil3nt611

Sil3nt611 Active Member

Silver is pretty bleh and plain to me, there's enough boring looking cars on the road. An ST doesn't need to be one of them. I don't really care for white or black, but I'd rather have either than silver. I don't like bright red either. I really wish the Molten Orange was more orange and less red, but it is what it is. I really still need to see Green Envy in person in the sun to really say on that color. I think it probably looks better on the ST than regular Fiesta. I'd still like something closer to the Mazda 2 green and then I'd have a hard time choosing between that and molten orange. Performance Blue seems to look great from the pictures, but I'm done with blue cars for awhile. I absolutely see why it is one of the favorite colors though.

6. CarefreeAZ

CarefreeAZ Active Member

My salesman Mike at Heiser Ford with the ST today. I loaned him my hat for the proper look.[​IMG]

7. Stevelach

Stevelach Active Member

I had a silver one ordered as I had grown pretty tired of my Lime Squeeze and wanted to stay on the conservative side. My dealer got a Molten Orange one in last week and I went out to take a look at it since mine wouldn't be in until next month. I REALLY liked the orange, but wasn't going to consider buying the orange until someone parked their silver Fiesta next to the Molten Orange ST. I was immediately sold and purchased the orange!

8. captainmorbid

captainmorbid Active Member

I wish storm grey made it on to any ST, that would be my pick...

Though I'll likely cave and buy black...

amathophobia and Firesail like this.
  9. Mayhem

Mayhem Active Member

I actually like the Silver a LOT more than I expected to. Generally hate silver on most cars... but every now n then I think it looks great on a car.
    I think to the point, that if I wasn't getting Green, I'd get Silver instead of White.

My current favorites.. in order of most to least... Green > Silver > White > Black > Orange > Blue > Red ... Silver jumped from my 2nd least favorite, to my 2nd favorite after seeing it actually on the car.

Could be just going through a phase... I don't know.. I rarely like silver cars.

10. cka93

cka93 New Member

Molten Orange. Its not construction worker orange it has that red in it that is just perfect.

11. kvetcha

kvetcha Active Member

I love Molten Orange, but Performance Blue is also really, really sharp.

David McIntyre and MikelSS like this.
  12. 2glides

2glides New Member

Molten Orange , the color of my ST, of course.

13. White, window tint, and blue brake calibers

Sent from my SAMSUNG-Galaxy S3 using Tapatalk2

14. Old Pirate

Old Pirate New Member

Still waiting for other color's to hit dealers...only tuxedo black are in.

15. Mayhem

Mayhem Active Member

Orange/Red/Black locally are the go to colors for dealer stock.

Interested to see what the popular colors will be on the street out here.

Not in the slightest surprised to see the popularity of the Orange & Blue.

Feel as though a lot of people haven't voted though? I expect that real world numbers between Black/White/Green will not be nearly as close as this pole suggests so far.

Green still my fav. Silver #2.

I would like to see more bright / odd colors thrown into the mix in the future MY's of the Fiesta. I mean it's called the Fiesta for crying out loud.... Give it some vibrant colors.

I predict a dark metallic red in the near future.

I would have liked to see that rootbeer brown like color I've seen on some of the trucks. Or that dark green on the new Taurus. Neither of which seems a likely possibility for the future though...

The special edition raptor's dark metallic red paint.... Heck throw in some curve balls.. some kind of bright purple. or a baby blue.
    I think this car would be killer in a baby blue.

16. s_g_t

s_g_t New Member

I was undecided between red and blue, but I ended up getting a silver Fiesta ST after a test drive. Between silver and black, I prefer silver.

17. Mayhem

Mayhem Active Member

Black cars look awesome. Already had one though, and wanted to try something different. I generally really dislike silver. Only changed my mind after seeing it on an actual ST rather than just on the build your own menu on Ford's site. Can't blame you for taking it after driving it... I love the silver.

18. Kevin

Kevin New Member

Picked up my Fiesta ST almost a month ago, Black is beautiful!
    I opted for the acid rain paint protection and 3M protection stuff, nice and shinny.

19. takuarc

takuarc Member

Spirit Blue. Silver white and black are too common...

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk

20. stuntdoogie

stuntdoogie Active Member

how much extra $$$ is that?

21. MikelSS

MikelSS New Member

I agree!

Orange first, blue second.