What's your favorite Fiesta ST color?

Discussion in 'Fiesta ST Chat and Discussion' started by WRC Fan, Aug 13, 2013.

What's your favorite Fiesta ST color?

1. Performance Blue

58 vote(s)
  2. Green Envy

20 vote(s)
  3. Race Red

16 vote(s)
  4. Molten Orange

62 vote(s)
  5. Ingot Silver

16 vote(s)
  6. Oxford White

38 vote(s)
  7. Tuxedo Black

32 vote(s)
  1. mamiata1

mamiata1 Active Member

I picked Performance Blue but I bought Race Red (which was a close second). If I had waited one more day I could have had a Performance Blue Fiesta ST. But I liked the idea of buying it on my birthday.
  2. Register or Sign in

Advertisement Sponsor

3. Ronbo

Ronbo Member

Picked up my Performance Blue a couple days ago! There really isn't a bad color offered.

lou5560, Kap, Removed and 2 others like this.
  4. Kap

Kap Member

^Nice! I'm still waiting on mine, but this pic reaffirms that I made a good choice ordering it in blue. :thumbsup:

I really like the orange as well, but couldn't justify the price premium when the blue looked this good.
  5. pelotonracer2

pelotonracer2 Active Member

I voted Oxford White as it was my first choice, but I drive Ingot Silver.
  6. pelotonracer2

This? [​IMG]
    Mayhem and Noah like this.
  7. Noah

Noah Member

Welcome to .net btw.

Sent from my HTC6500LVW using Tapatalk
    pelotonracer2 likes this.
  8. stuntdoogie

stuntdoogie Active Member

Show off^^

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk
  9. pelotonracer2

Thanks Noah.
  10. pelotonracer2

I just love the Fiesta ST in general. It's been awhile since I've had this much enthusiasm for a new car. :)
  11. Sleepyhead

Sleepyhead New Member

My old Fiesta ST was in Performance Blue, the new is white.
    I was not sure if i want the new one in blue or white, then i found the white ST and so thats it! I love it ;)
  12. lou5560

lou5560 New Member

My old 2011 Fiesta SE that I traded in was Tuxedo Black & my 2014 Fiesta ST is also Tuxedo Black

Sent from my GT-P3113 using Tapatalk
    LuvfiestaST and Firesail like this.
  13. lou5560

lou5560 New Member

The Blue is nice also.

Sent from my LG-E980 using Tapatalk
  14. Roadrunner362

Roadrunner362 New Member

The dealer only had molten orange or black in stock. I went with the molten orange and really like the color. All of the colors look good from the pictures I've seen.
    Smokin likes this.
  15. lou5560

lou5560 New Member

Tuxedo Black but I think the Fiesta ST looks good in all colors.
    Firesail likes this.
  16. lou5560

lou5560 New Member

Performance Blue looks great !
  17. marc89gti

marc89gti Active Member

Will be interesting to see in a year or so how popular the various colors will be. I predict molten orange will have the most votes then performance blue followed by tuxedo black.

I really wanted molten orange and probably would have got that color, except my wife talked me into performance blue. Plus the last two cars I had were a reddish/orange color. The car I came from has a very similar orangish/red as the FiST minus the metallic portion which is an 89 Suzuki Swift GTi. Suzuki Swift GTi Pictures April 6th 2008 002.jpg
    COBB likes this.
  18. Max Archer

Max Archer Member

PB is really nice, as are red and orange.

Black is what I could get so it's what I got, though. One upside is that it makes all the unique grills and fins blend in a bit, making the car a little less of a ricer/ticket magnet. It gives it quite a bit of presence for a little car, too.
    LuvfiestaST likes this.
  19. Monochrome

Monochrome Member

Debating what color I like best. The molten orange, blue and the silver are my favorites. After seeing all 3 in person I just can't make up my mind...

When it comes time to pick a color, I might go with the orange simply because I like the orange recaros better than the grey ones.
  20. stuntdoogie

stuntdoogie Active Member

If I could turn back the clock I would choose Silver over the Black. Silver just makes the FiST look more Expensive, Sharper, Faster (LOL) and even when its dirty it looks clean from afar.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk
  21. Kap

Kap Member

Agreed. Silver's a great low-maintenance color and makes any car look classy.