What's your favorite Fiesta ST color?

Discussion in 'Fiesta ST Chat and Discussion' started by WRC Fan, Aug 13, 2013.

What's your favorite Fiesta ST color?

1. Performance Blue

58 vote(s)
  2. Green Envy

20 vote(s)
  3. Race Red

16 vote(s)
  4. Molten Orange

62 vote(s)
  5. Ingot Silver

16 vote(s)
  6. Oxford White

38 vote(s)
  7. Tuxedo Black

32 vote(s)
  1. My Molten Orange ST replaced a Blaze Fiesta SES. Alas, both colors were extra cost options. I happen to like loud colors. Oh, well. This was mine immediately after the storm, but before I put winter wheel/tires package.

Attached Files:

2. Register or Sign in

Advertisement Sponsor

3. WScottCross

WScottCross Well-Known Member

The only color I like more than MO was the Yellow Blaze. I wish that was still an option for the ST.
  4. jimclark

jimclark Active Member

I'll chip in with a vote for Race Red, since it seems to be needin' some lovin'. Sports cars should be red. The PB is nice, though. Black is okay, I guess. White will do in a pinch.
  5. marc89gti

marc89gti Active Member

I very much wanted molten orange was pretty much set on that color. My wife convinced me to go with PB as the last two cars were red and an orangish red. PB is far more conservative than MO or race red.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  6. VT2

VT2 New Member

從我的 用 iPhone 發送
  7. VT2

VT2 New Member

從我的 用 iPhone 發送
  8. ST-in-Mich

ST-in-Mich Member

I love the Ingot Silver, even though its a boring color itself people don't give it a second look until you peel away from a light. Its understated.
  9. Drifter

Drifter Member

Well, here in SA we get the Frozen White, so I am biased and voted Oxford White.
  10. elsolo

elsolo New Member

I really wish they offered Competition Orange.
    The Molten Orange is just a little too metallic for me, maybe it has to grow on me.
    Really dig the green, but not sure if it would be too much and I would tire of it prematurely. It reminds me of 60's Mopar Sub-lime green. Then again, it might end up being the rare color that you never see in ten years, and that's kinda cool.
    Performance Blue is probably the color I would order if I bought a ST today, safe and not too boring.
  11. bigshotdan

bigshotdan Active Member

I have to vote for RR because that's what I have! :p

I wanted a blue one initially, having only owned blue Fords previously, but when it became clear there weren't any available, I opened up the search to red and black. And there was a red one. So I grabbed it.

I think only the US market gets green and silver. Would be interested to see the green in the metal, because I'm not sure about it on screen. Really, though, I think they look great in any colour...
  12. Spuddy96

Spuddy96 New Member

Frozen white for me
  13. kvetcha

kvetcha Active Member

I'm obligated to say Molten Orange, but I like Performance Blue almost as much.
  14. spangenb

spangenb Active Member

I love the orange. I ordered one in orange and then found the same spec in dealer stock (4 hours away, but I went and got it). Second for me would be the green. Very unique. I have had a bunch of white cars and like the contrast so that's 3rd. The red is nice, but too many red cars around for my liking. The blue is too purple for me. I prefer something like the BMW Avus Blue I had. Silver is too sedate and "Benz" for me. I had a black mustang before ... never again LOL. Too much cleaning! Also the black hides all the body lines and accent bits.
  15. MasterPooBaa

MasterPooBaa Member

Race Red. Because red is faster :D (Or so my missus says)
    And over here in Oz, we don't get the silver or green colours.

Also, Australian's in general seem to buy dull coloured cars. Downright depressing at times!
    So many White, black and GREEEEEEY econoboxes on the roads.
    Last edited: Apr 3, 2014
  16. bigshotdan

bigshotdan Active Member

Red definitely does go faster, especially when aided by a yellow badge on the bootlid. :cool:

There are plenty of boring cars out there, but, hey... thankfully we didn't buy Toyotas.
  17. BeardedMan

BeardedMan New Member

<---Orange is better. Boosh
  18. bigshotdan

bigshotdan Active Member

Orange? What, you mean faded red? :p
    LuvfiestaST likes this.
  19. Kepz

Kepz New Member

Performance Blue would be my first choice, but I wouldn't mind having the Green Envy either.
  20. quiznos

quiznos Member

Best to worst [Orange, black, silver, white,] green, blue, red.
    [Recaro molten orange]

Unfortunately, due to circumstance I got black, no recaros. Fortunately, it's growing on me. And I've still not decided how I feel about the recaros vs cloth.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk
  21. captainmorbid

captainmorbid Active Member

I want a grey one.