What's your favorite Fiesta ST color?

Discussion in 'Fiesta ST Chat and Discussion' started by WRC Fan, Aug 13, 2013.

?

What's your favorite Fiesta ST color?

1. Performance Blue

58 vote(s)
    23.9%
  2. Green Envy

20 vote(s)
    8.2%
  3. Race Red

16 vote(s)
    6.6%
  4. Molten Orange

62 vote(s)
    25.5%
  5. Ingot Silver

16 vote(s)
    6.6%
  6. Oxford White

38 vote(s)
    15.6%
  7. Tuxedo Black

33 vote(s)
    13.6%
  1. MonsterST

MonsterST Member

My favourite is no colour... White!

LotusZX3 likes this.
  2. Register or Sign in

Advertisement Sponsor

3. CGv2

CGv2 New Member

pretty sure black is the absence of color, white is the color that is all the others combined. [​IMG]

4. MonsterST

MonsterST Member

Thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

5. nate0123

nate0123 New Member

Disagree. If you're talking about combining colors of visible light, then yes: "black is the absence of color, white is the color that is all the others combined."

However, since we're talking about paints & pigments, it's just the opposite. In terms of paints & pigments, white is the absence of all color.

6. CGv2

CGv2 New Member

Point well taken. I was thinking about it from the visible light spectrum side of things.

7. MasterPooBaa

MasterPooBaa Member

And to get annoyingly technical, with paints/pigments its about adsorption and reflection of different wavelengths of the visible spectrum that hit the surface. (Red-Orange-Yellow-Green-Blue-Purple)
    White paint reflects the whole spectrum (fairly) evenly.
    Red paint only reflects the red end of the spectrum (red-orange-yellow) and adsorbs the rest (green-blue-purple).
    Black adsorbs the whole visible spectrum - which is why it gets the hottest out in the sun. :)

Here endeth the lesson :cool:

kvetcha likes this.
  8. BlackBird

BlackBird Active Member Staff Member

I voted for Performance Blue. Pretty much the only reason my Fiesta isn't PB is because I'd have had to wait for a 2015 build. I like most of the colors it's offered in, especially Green Envy/Ford RS Green. Heck, I wouldn't mind wrapping/dipping my whole car that color.

9. Redlinez

Redlinez Member

I voted for white. It's the color I always look for in certain cars when I'm ready to buy, but often don't find. Performance blue is a very close second and I'm working a deal on both!

10. kvetcha

kvetcha Active Member

I am really not into Green Envy, but the intense green color that Dodge offers with the 2015 Challenger looks spectacular.

11. ST-in-Mich

ST-in-Mich Member

The 2015 Challenger in general looks awesome I think.

12. xorpheous

xorpheous Member

Oxford White. ...should still be called Wimbledon White if you ask me.
    [​IMG]

Charlie53554 likes this.
  13. spangenb

spangenb Active Member

My first car was a '68 Ford Custom in Wimbledon White. I don't think Oxford White is near the same.

14. Charlie53554

Charlie53554 New Member

Traded in an '11 Ingot Silver for my PB rocket :) image.jpg image.jpg

Kap, MasterPooBaa and LuvfiestaST like this.
  15. Bronzit

Bronzit New Member

My favorite color isn't listed here, yet. It's new for 2015: Electric Spice Metallic, color code H8. See att., p. 19 of Ford's current color chart.
    :(

Last edited: Jun 16, 2014
  16. limbo

limbo Active Member

My favorite is performance blue. I bought mine in black because it was all I could find available when I purchased last September. After seeing more of the colors I wish I had held out for PB or molten orange.

17. WRC Fan

WRC Fan Administrator Staff Member

Have you been able to determine if this color is offered on any other North American Ford product? Maybe under a different name?

Bronzit likes this.
  18. SpaceFish

SpaceFish Member

The Spice must flow! I hear your eyes turn a deep blue once you've been driving one of those for a while though. :p

Firesail, RodMoe and BlackBird like this.
  19. BlackBird

This reference... *thumbsup*

Sent by my GS4 via Tapatalk.

Firesail and SpaceFish like this.
  20. spangenb

spangenb Active Member

I'm the right generation, but I had to look that up LOL. Dune never caught my interest back in the day.

Firesail likes this.
  21. BlackBird

It's a classic, and probably most responsible (along with the Foundation series) for getting me into writing SF.