What's your favorite Fiesta ST color?

Discussion in 'Fiesta ST Chat and Discussion' started by WRC Fan, Aug 13, 2013.

?

What's your favorite Fiesta ST color?

1. Performance Blue

58 vote(s)
    23.9%
  2. Green Envy

20 vote(s)
    8.2%
  3. Race Red

16 vote(s)
    6.6%
  4. Molten Orange

62 vote(s)
    25.5%
  5. Ingot Silver

16 vote(s)
    6.6%
  6. Oxford White

38 vote(s)
    15.6%
  7. Tuxedo Black

33 vote(s)
    13.6%
  1. vert18

vert18 New Member

White like
    Mine

2. Register or Sign in

Advertisement Sponsor

3. Bronzit

Bronzit New Member

Yes, I have. I did a search for "H8", & found it listed on p. 3 of this same color list for the Ford Edge, as well as for the fiesta on p. 19.
    https://www.dropbox.com/sh/5z6s05og5bbwpy6/AABQIpPoflTL-ZDWGnFATY7La

But my Ford sales guy says that he & his Supervisor can find no reference anywhere in Official Ford documentation to this 2015 color yet (?).

4. pleaseyesplease

pleaseyesplease New Member

Electric Spice is also the color I'm waiting for... I'm hoping that it is actually available in North America and not just a sick tease. :suspicious:

5. Bronzit

Bronzit New Member

It doesn't look good for this 2B a 2015 Fiesta ST color. All that I have seen so far says, "No changes from 2014 models."
    Bummer!

6. pleaseyesplease

pleaseyesplease New Member

I noticed hte same thing. I did a test drive on the last day of June, and they had just received the 2015 ordering guide, and we looked it over noticing no changes from 2014 at all. I was just hoping it wasn't true :( There is a distinct possibility that it might pop up as a 2015 1/2 color which Ford has definitely done in the past. I hope!

Also, being a launch color for the new Edge, I doubt they'll allow it on another model before the Edge launches. My fingers are crossed.

Last edited: Jul 15, 2014
  7. OrangeFist

OrangeFist Member

Molten rocks :D
    excuse pun

The alternative would have been the Tuxedo but black cars are hot.

8. Bronzit

Bronzit New Member

9. marc89gti

marc89gti Active Member

One thing it did mention you can choose 16" wheels with a/s tires at no additional cost for those that want to drive all year round. This will probably be a small percentage of people that pick this option.

10. Ben

Ben Member

I'm actually a fan of blue candy, and I would pick that if I could. Performance blue is not bad, but it would be nice to have Deep Impact Blue option that Europe has. That being said, I picked race red!

11. WScottCross

WScottCross Well-Known Member

I had an '11 SES Blue Flame and I liked that better than the Blue Candy. The Blue Candy looks washed out compared to the Blue Flame. My $.02

12. BlackBird

BlackBird Active Member Staff Member

I would love to do a whole dip on my car to a dark titanium or something. It's a shame we never got a snappy dark gray. Or that OW isn't Platinum White Tri-Coat (Focus color).

Firesail likes this.
  13. Rick

Rick New Member

Molten Orange...but orange is my favorite color. This shade can almost pass for red. Love the generous metal flake.

OrangeFist likes this.
  14. Tokendog

Tokendog Member

Oxford White, but I ended up with Race Red. I don't regret it but would have preferred the OW.

15. mavanne

mavanne New Member

I ordered a red one ... Will be my 5th red car ...red is a race color...

16. Sil3nt611

Sil3nt611 Active Member

Ford must have read your post. Both of those colors are available for the 2016 MY. Magnetic Metallic and White Platinum Metallic Tri-Coat.

I personally ordered a Molten Orange one because orange is my favorite color and I told myself my next car would be orange.