What's your 'Out the Door' price?

Discussion in 'Fiesta ST Sales and Service' started by WRC Fan, Aug 21, 2013.

1. Xanergy

Xanergy New Member

I was off just a hair. $20,950 after incentives but before TTL. After TTL and whatever clerical fees, was $22,555.93.

If yours was only $21,350 with TTL, assuming it was the same options, sounds like the better deal.
  2. Register or Sign in

Advertisement Sponsor

3. Neely2005

Neely2005 Member

I should mention that it's Blue so no extra charge for the paint colour.
  4. The Duke

The Duke Member

250/month for 48 months. Got like 1K in rebates, went with a private bank. It was actually better with the extra rebate than Ford credit at 0 percent. I'm at like 1.25 percent (450 over 48 months, but I got an extra 500 rebate, so I save myself 50 bucks. Woo).
  5. Xanergy

Xanergy New Member

Yeah. I thought that was the Ford Credit. Perhaps it was just labeled Ford Finance. All I know is that it was another $500 off the car. Brought total incentives to $2000.
  6. mad.radhu

mad.radhu New Member

People who used the Costco discount program: How much was the price offset? i.e. how much did doing the Costco membership discount decrease the price?
  7. scoobtothenoog

scoobtothenoog New Member

I think it should be the same as X plan pricing.....I think.
  8. burton227

burton227 New Member

Costco has some rather good rates. I ended up doing the true car pricing because I got a little bit better deal. But costco could get like 2 grand at least of the sticker. Don't remember the exact numbers. And the 500 bucks ford cash stacks on top of that.
  9. mad.radhu

mad.radhu New Member

I drove down to the Costco-partner dealership in Morgan Hill last night (had an appointment for a test drive too, but the salesman who I made it with went home early and I was left kinda standing around in the reception area for a while... kinda weird. Didn't manage a test drive either) and got the Costco pricing on a couple of the FiSTs they had on the lot, and it only took about $500-$700 off the sticker price depending on the options list. Good news is this stacked on top of the Ecoboost challenge thing ($1000) and the ford cash thing ($750), but the blue one I was looking at at a different dealership is still a better deal.
  10. mad.radhu

mad.radhu New Member

Any idea what sort of Memorial Day incentives Ford might be offering coming up here?
  11. wrongwheeldrive

wrongwheeldrive New Member

Played quite a few dealers off each other. Was minutes from getting Performance Blue w/ricaros (only option I wanted) for $20,750. Sent a final offer of $22k to the dealer with the Oxford White ST (preferred color) with nav and sunroof. They took the deal (they were previously holding out for $22,975). I went in an hour later and the rest in history. Sticker price: $25,850.

Oh, and free oil changes for life. :)

BTW, I took the best Trucar price with the options each dealers car had, subtracted 10%, and slowly ratcheted up from there. Be prepared for about 9000 emails from all the trucar dealers as you outfit 10 different STs.
  12. envyist

envyist New Member

Paid $18,895+tax/tag/title&dealer fee for my ow/moonroof/rado equipped fist. Stickered at $23,395.
    I really wanted either a basic car with just rados or a recaro&rados only car. Couldn't find any within 500miles. and the ones I considered traveling for the dealers wouldn't match the pricing of the dealer literally 6 miles from me. Happy with my car just hated wasting $795 on the stupid moonroof. Which I literally have no use for and ads weight right where you don't want it.
    PeeKnuckle likes this.
  13. SirSlaughter

SirSlaughter Member

Original sticker price for me before tax was: $26,375.00
    after tax+rebates+trade in: I was looking at: $18,647.65 with a down payment of $2305.00

Kept my payments at $260 a month. I went from $120 a month for my old fiesta to $260 for the ST. I would say I'm still doing solid. Especially considering that this thing is fully loaded minus the darker rims and stripes. Both if which, I did not care for. WIN
  14. dislegal

dislegal Member

I didn't do any negotiating as I was just happy enough to put down a deposit and get the vehicle a couple of weeks later (instead of waiting the typical 5 month order time).
    Other than paint colour, we don't have any options to choose over here. All STs here include Recaro seats and there's no navigation, moon roof, painted wheels or calipers on offer.

For my white ST, the drive away price was $29,697. At today's exchange rate, that's equivalent to $27,627US.
    That price does include the first three services included free. (15,000, 30,000 and 45,000km)
    watchman1928 likes this.
  15. BlackBird

BlackBird Active Member Staff Member

RG wheels with painted calibers, matte black overbody vinyl stripes, all weather mats, 21,900ish after all's said and done. MSRP was $23,095.
    Firesail likes this.
  16. Cresho

Cresho New Member

19500 plus tax and registration. no recorro, no navigation. payments are about 315 a month
  17. BlackBird

BlackBird Active Member Staff Member

I should note that I probably could have gotten an even better OTD price if I'd really leaned on my dealership hard, but inventory in my region was pretty thin and I already knew the wait for an order would be...long.
  18. Valum

Valum New Member

24,500 out the door, but I had 2,200 that I owed on the lease I was turning in, so 22,300 really. MSRP 24,380.

Nav+Power Moonroof+Green Envy.

Purchased in Sterling Heights, MI
  19. Divinity

Divinity New Member

Where can I get that ST hat? I want one!!!
  20. Ed_the_sledd

Ed_the_sledd Member

So I'm trying to get a 2015 MO FiST but my dealer is giving me $0 in incentives (wants me to pay MSRP). He says that there are no incentives for the 2015 models and that the demand is so huge the best he can give me is a 2014 model with a $1500 incentive. The 2014 model doesn't have the MO Recaro seats so I'm passing. I feel like there are few to no incentives in my area (Miami Florida). Is this normal? or should I try shopping at another dealer? It seems like you guys are getting way more discounts...
  21. envyist

envyist New Member

Ed try ford.com and see what if any incentives are available in your area, also request a bunch of brochures and put your buying time frame from 0-30days. That will usually get you a $500 private cash offer good on any fiesta. Also check to see if your employer offers x plan or anyone you know that gets x plan pricing or even employee/a-plan pricing through their job can generate a pin for you.
    It's not a lot tbh off sticker for x plan but it's something and it locks the dealer into a low doc fee of $100. You can also join mustang club of America you can generate an x plan pin after joining and costs only $40-50 last I knew. You can also use true car.com for an estimate of a fair to your area price.
    And you can try offering them invoice for the car. Worst they can say is no right?
    Ed_the_sledd likes this.