What's your 'Out the Door' price?

Discussion in 'Fiesta ST Sales and Service' started by WRC Fan, Aug 21, 2013.

1. Ed_the_sledd

Ed_the_sledd Member

Thanks for the tips! I'll definitely be trying these out. I've always been told you should never pay MSRP for a car...If I still can't get at least $1.5K off, then I may just wait for demand to go down and incentives to go up :/

2. Register or Sign in

Advertisement Sponsor

3. ted lorendo

ted lorendo Member

22k out door. Performace blue with rados and recaros. No nav no moon

4. mdork

mdork New Member

Nice! Is it a 2014 or 2015? What was price before TTL?

ted lorendo likes this.
  5. ted lorendo

ted lorendo Member

I never got price before TTL. I just told the dealer straight up I wanted that specific st and was "PRe approved for 22k. So I told them I want it. No messing around.they still told me the whole" I know we can and I know we can't do" he told me they could not do that. After about 30 minutes he said they could do that. Just stick to your guns.
    2014 model

6. mdork

mdork New Member

Is it 2014 leftover or a 2015? Where are you located (trying to figure out your tax hit). Thanks!

7. ted lorendo

ted lorendo Member

I'm in San Diego Cali. Lots of tax. Lol. I'm sure its a 2014. I'm 95% sure its a 2014...

8. mdork

mdork New Member

Thanks Ted - super helpful.

9. ted lorendo

ted lorendo Member

Just remember mdork, go in with a game plan and a set number. Don't budge. People always budge when the salesman says no. When you put your foot down and tell them you can leave and "have errands to do" they always come back with " well let me talk to my manager". Good luck. I'm confident I could have walked out the door with the bast st for 17k

10. mdork

mdork New Member

It's a sport I'm reasonably good at - having good data (like your OTD price) is key as well. Only wrinkle is I might need to close this one over the phone. Have done it before - we'll see. I'm going to buy - just a matter of getting the deal I want...no rush.

ted lorendo likes this.
  11. ted lorendo

ted lorendo Member

What are you looking to spend? What accessories?

12. mdork

mdork New Member

Recaros and rado grey only - same as yours...

13. ted lorendo

ted lorendo Member

Ok cool. Good luck. Keep me posted on how you do. I also refrenced truecar while I was there.

14. Turboduck01

Turboduck01 Member

base st for 17k? ..... sign me up, i'd drive down to san diego tomorrow :p

ted lorendo likes this.
  15. ted lorendo

ted lorendo Member

Come on down. I'll pick you from the airport in mine lol.

16. hollywood

hollywood Member

Got a deal put together for an orange ST with recaros and nav for $20k OTD, used with 4k miles and the Ford certified warranty. Pretty sure it was a media car, was only "owned" for 2 months in Michigan. 2 hour drive away. Price is high $18s before Taxes/fees.

17. ted lorendo

ted lorendo Member

Offer them 18 out door. Never pay listed or more than listed. Mine listed 25.5k. I got out for 22 otd. New.

18. hollywood

hollywood Member

It was listed at $20k before tax, tag, and fees.

19. twit37

twit37 New Member

I'm looking at a 2104 Fiesta ST with Recaros, nav, moonroof, and painted wheels. MSRP is 26,155. I have 1750 retail customer cash + 500 Ford Credit Customer Cash + 500 Student Cash. is 22.5k OTD a low ball figure or do you guys think that it is possible. Keep in mind that it is a 2014 not a 2015

20. hollywood

hollywood Member

Do it. The worst they can say is no. I offered $20k OTD on a green ST in Baltimore (with almost every option, including stripes MSRP was $26k) and they countered with $22,500 before taxes and fees. I didn't want to spend that much, so I told them no thanks.

21. Wargent

Wargent New Member

Just ordered a 2015 with recaros and rado grey wheels for 23k before ttl (I think) with x plan. Only $750 in incentives on the 2015s. Still pumped!!