What's your 'Out the Door' price?

Discussion in 'Fiesta ST Sales and Service' started by WRC Fan, Aug 21, 2013.

1. s_g_t

s_g_t New Member

Honestly, the standard ST seats are perfectly comfortable and suitable for me, and I just couldn't see myself forking out an extra $2,000 for those Recaro seats. With that said, I haven't tried them, as this vehicle was the only Fiesta ST at this dealership.
  2. Register or Sign in

Advertisement Sponsor

3. FiestaST

FiestaST Active Member

How do you get x/d plans? Know somebody that works for ford? Is there anyway to scam it lol
  4. Removed

Removed Guest

I ended up paying $23,800 before incentives, tax title and license fees. I was able to get 0.0% financing as well. This is for an ST with Recaros as the only option.
  5. FiestaST

FiestaST Active Member

Nice how much are you paying a month and how long?
  6. Removed

Removed Guest

I put a lot down ($11,000) so I'm paying a little over $240/mo. for 60 months.
  7. What options did you get and what was price before taxes? Also, wondering if and how much people are paying for dealer "fees"? Used to be $250 but you could get it waived. Not sure now. Admin fee I think is what it's called. Horse hockey is what it is.
  8. Removed

Removed Guest

Read my last post before that one. :p
  9. stuntdoogie

stuntdoogie Active Member

I ordered a silver base with grey wheels option only and my total after costco savings, dealer fees, taxes and $900 that i owed bank from tradein...$24,202 minus $500 deposit...$23,702 $395 60months 0% int.

But their sister dealer has a silver with everything minus recaros and the dealer quoted OTD $427 6 months equaling $25,602.

Now since Esurance has the best pricing and topples my Geico outrageous pricing I think im goin tomorrow and pickup the more expensive ST instead of waiting 6 to 8 weeks.
  10. Mayhem

Mayhem Active Member

Wonder why some people are able to get the Costco discount... I couldn't get it because it states in the exceptions that the Fiesta is excluded. (Doesn't specifically say Fiesta ST)
  11. TWDM

TWDM Member

They're talking about the US Costco car buying program where they pre-negotiate prices. Not the Canadian $1000 deal.
  12. Mayhem

Mayhem Active Member

Ah okay... I got really hung up on the Canadian Costco offer.. Because the Fiesta ST is it's own model and in a different price range altogether than the base trim... And wondered why they don't specify the "ST" specifically, the way they do.. with The Raptor which is an f150 trim.. Or the Boss302 which is a Mustang trim etc... etc...

I felt like maybe the Fiesta ST wasn't excluded? Since it isn't specifically worded that way. Dealer didn't bother looking into it though was pretty decided on Fiesta being inclusive of the ST.

I see why the base would be excluded.. it's half the price.. But a FiST is in the pricing range of some of the other discounted vehicles.
  13. joe@2j-racing

joe@2j-racing Active Member

Used ATTs Xplan which is $100 over invoice, but knocked the doc fee from $599 to $100, so nets to 400 under invoice.
    Green Envy, Recaros, Wheels, Navi - 24,871 less 500 rebate - final 24,371
  14. MLKN

MLKN Active Member

How long are they taking to deliver? Ordered mine a week ago. Got under invoice on tuxedo black w Recaros.
  15. Mayhem

Mayhem Active Member

Seems to differ for everyone. Too many variables to factor in.

If mine arrives at the date it's expected to.. It will have taken a little over 4 months from the order date. It took 2 months for it to be built.
  16. WScottCross

WScottCross Well-Known Member

Mine will be 26,965 out the door with Tax, Title and fees. Thats the Molten Orange, Recaros, Painted wheels, Moonroof and Nav. I got X-Plan pricing (veterans advantage) and 0% financing. They gave me a fair tradein price on my SES and my payment will be lower than it was for the SES I'm trading in!
  17. joe@2j-racing

joe@2j-racing Active Member

Mine was ordered 3 1/2 months ago..
  18. Kevin

Kevin New Member

Including every mod except the orange paint; including $1100 for 3M as well as full acid rain paint protection I paid just over $32k (I live in Alberta). This includes all taxes, levies etc..Also includes $2300 for personal insurance protection, pretty much if anything happens that I can't go to work (only need a doctors note) my payments are made for me.
    I'm financing for 6 years paying bi-weekly and it's $207 every 2 weeks.
  19. proximal

proximal New Member

I'm leaning towards not getting another car at all, but I had a local dealer offer me one just like that for $19,775 plus tax and license. That includes the current $1,000 factory rebate. I'm actually really confused about what they're trying to do, to be honest.
  20. stuntdoogie

stuntdoogie Active Member

Damn why cant i get that lucky? Please tell me thats for a base model.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk