What's your 'Out the Door' price?

Discussion in 'Fiesta ST Sales and Service' started by WRC Fan, Aug 21, 2013.

1. DaveSave

DaveSave New Member

Live in VA and picked up a fully loaded black one last week for $24.4 OTD. Have owned many GTI's, quattros, and air cooled 911's, and absolutely love driving this hyper little beast. Don't care about speeding tickets (yet) and would have paid more;)

2. Register or Sign in

Advertisement Sponsor

3. capt4inslow

capt4inslow New Member

I believe my credit score is in the beginning of the 700s.

I'm trying to drop the OTD price as far as possible before I start talking lease terms, so my conversations with dealers have been all about the final sales price without mention of trade-ins or down payments (obviously I'll be doing one or the other at actual time of purchase).

If they want a better credit score once we start talking lease terms, I do have a parental unit on standby with a deeper credit history as well.

LuvfiestaST likes this.
  4. capt4inslow

capt4inslow New Member

Cards on the table currently are showing: $21,820

5. Removed

Removed Guest

Prices are still all over the place, guess it depends on where you live. I payed just shy of $26k for mine 6 months ago, for a base + Recaros. Now that they have been out awhile and the incentives are much better, I would expect to pay no more than $26k OTD for a fully loaded model. Hope that helps.

6. capt4inslow

capt4inslow New Member

I originally set out to shoot for $20,000 OTD, but that's looking pretty difficult since it's still a relatively "hot" car.
    Without tossing other dealer quotes into the mix, most dealers are hovering $22,200-$22,500 but the $21,800 quote comes from the first dealer that got back to me after the "they're giving me xyz, what's your abc?" email.

A big-time volume dealer guaranteed that they'll beat whatever quote I could find while shopping around.

THERE IS HOPE YET!

7. Patrick26

Patrick26 New Member

Try to find one that's been sitting on the lot awhile I purchased mine the 31st of January and the car had been on the showroom since the beginning of September. Since these are such hot cars only certain dealers can sell them and they are only allowed to have a certain number on the lot at a time. Even though one might be priced at over what your budget is if it has been on the lot for awhile they will work with you to get it off the lot.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

8. Irsinn

Irsinn New Member

Looking to get one as a weekend toy...

My local dealer has 20+ on the lot and is champing at the bit to make a deal. Some good incentives out there, may just have to pick one up...

9. capt4inslow

capt4inslow New Member

Most dealers in the area (and there are a LOT) usually only have 1-3 in their inventory, so there aren't too many that have a slow turnover. I've decided to pursue the biggest dealer in the area, since they really are the volume leader and have the deepest inventory.

10. smatty

smatty Member

22.8 OTD Southern California. No recaros, no moon roof, no crazy colors, no nav. I was hoping for a little closer to 22 flat but I'm pretty happy dispite.

11. Irsinn

Irsinn New Member

Galpin...

12. capt4inslow

capt4inslow New Member

ding ding ding

:)

13. Irsinn

Irsinn New Member

What year 911, just curious?

I've owned a '69 911E for 32 years and I sold my '08 R32 two years ago to buy another motorcycle. I am VERY seriously contemplating the purchase of a new FiST. I liked the R and its AWD but it was a bit of an Oinker and getting any more HP out of the VR 6 is prohibitively expensive when compared to a modern Turbo.The 69 911 was the lightest 911 made at ~2100 lbs. I'm looking to the lightest, quickest bargain out there and the ST Fiesta looks to be the ticket...

14. Irsinn

Irsinn New Member

It's just that much lighter...:) And just how are those standard seats?

Last edited: Feb 10, 2014
  15. smatty

smatty Member

Very comfortable for distance as well as the daily commute. I like them. I'm really not planning on doing too much driving where racing seats would be necessary.

16. RavynX

RavynX Member

2014 Ford Fiesta ST
    Performance Blue
    Navigation, Moonroof, and Rado Gray Painted Wheels. Base ST seats.

MSRP: $24,160
    -$1000 incentive
    -$500 Ford Motor Credit incentive (will refinance)
    -$500 Private Cash Coupon

After TT&L, dealer fees, etc I got the car for $24,000

17. jimlau

jimlau Member

2014 Fiesta ST (Performance Blue)

Code:
    Base Price        $21,400.00    $21,400.00
    Moonroof             $795.00    $22,195.00
    Recaro Package     $1,995.00    $24,190.00
    Navigation           $795.00    $24,985.00
    Gray Wheels          $375.00    $25,360.00
    Destination          $795.00    $26,155.00
    X-Plan             - $627.42    $25,527.58
    Doc Fee              $100.00    $25,627.58
    Sales Tax          $1,562.97    $27,190.55
    Service Plan       $1,430.00    $28,620.55
    Maintenance Plan   $1,545.00    $30,165.55
    Tire & Wheel Prot    $398.00    $30,563.55
    License & Reg        $200.00    $30,763.55
    Customer Cash      - $500.00    $30,263.55
    Financed at 0% APR for 60 months. So I paid a lot for mine, but this was late December and there weren't many STs sitting around in inventory. And as my only car I'm glad to not have to spend any unexpected money on it in the next 5 years / 100k miles. I gather that most of you are against the service/maintenance stuff, but we'll see if/how it pays off for me in the next five years. And yeah, I made a spreadsheet so I'll keep track.

18. Smokin

Smokin Active Member

I traded my wife's 2010 Fusion for my ST. It still had a balance on the Ford Credit loan so of course was all figured in my financing deal.
    Yesterday I received a check from Ford for $1.99 that I overpaid on the transaction.... :)

LuvfiestaST likes this.
  19. Irsinn

Irsinn New Member

:p:p:p
    Might want to start an IRA with that... ;-)

20. ST-in-Mich

ST-in-Mich Member

19.8 OTD for Base with no options. Completely loved it before we talked about pricing, loving it even more afterwards.

21. eeboxer

eeboxer New Member

Just wanted to start posting. We drove the car off the lot last night. :) 22,900 after rebates with recaros, navi, moonroof, and wheels. Added the 7yr/100k service plan and after taxes (9.75%) and fees it came out to 27,101 out the door. This car has been a blast so far.

LuvfiestaST likes this.