What's your 'Out the Door' price?

Discussion in 'Fiesta ST Sales and Service' started by WRC Fan, Aug 21, 2013.

1. johnanderson

johnanderson New Member

I contacted 2 dealers that were willing to do $19600 and $20700 OTD before TTL. Seems like a good deal.

2. Register or Sign in

Advertisement Sponsor

3. smatty

smatty Member

I thought that was called the sale price and OTD included tax and license... Perhaps I am misunderstanding the concept of OTD

4. johnanderson

johnanderson New Member

I asked to quote their out the door price but that didnt include TTL. I think they listed their sale price for a lower figure.

5. kc135_driver

kc135_driver New Member

Just signed the papers for my PB ST for a pre-TTL price of $21400.
    Recaros and Rado Grey wheels.
    $2850 in rebates ($1750 FoMoCo financing + $500 military + $500 private cash + $100 AAA discount)
    The salesperson's jaw dropped when he found out that all the rebates stacked without any getting rejected. I was happy. :)

RodMoe likes this.
  6. MLKN

MLKN Active Member

Shucks I didn't realize there was a AAA discount.

7. crzyworm623

crzyworm623 Member

Where did you see about the AAA discount. I did a quick search and didn't come up with much. I'll have to bring that up to my dealer. Just thought it would be good to have a print out or find out if they are a participating dealer. I've been bothering them enough.

Sent from my Nexus 10 using Tapatalk

8. kc135_driver

kc135_driver New Member

Found it through Truecar.com . I actually used them for my order since they get you a price pretty close to invoice without you having to haggle.

Btw, for those considering it, don't go for the ford financing rebate of $1750 if you can help it. I got a low, low interest rate of 6%. *sarcasm* You'll save a lot more money going the 0% apr route. I only did it to get the additional rebate and plan on paying off the loan after the three month min period.

9. Molten Orange with smoke grey Recaros for 21845 before TTL.

Sent from my HTC6500LVW using Tapatalk

10. ChrisTahoe

ChrisTahoe New Member

I got my Race Red with Recaros, moonroof, and navigation for $22,060 before TTL (about $800 here in South Dakota).

11. no-pistons

no-pistons Member

No added options on my car: $18400 before TTL

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

12. StokeSmack

StokeSmack New Member

Nice! 20,700 stock on the road, including TTL.

13. crzyworm623

crzyworm623 Member

Wow that's a great price. Making me feel like I need to re negotiate

14. Kepz

Kepz New Member

the one I just built, pretty loaded, was 25060.

15. Xanergy

Xanergy New Member

$20,980 Before TTL

Race Red - Moon-roof, Rado Wheels, Navigation, Tint

Flaco1 likes this.
  16. hyatt

hyatt Active Member

Ingot Silver with Smoke Storm Recaros and Nav was 24,469.49 after incentives and tax, title, and license. I'm taking delivery on Friday. I can't wait, it's been a long time coming!

17. The Duke

The Duke Member

X-plan for a molten orange/rado wheels/Recaros (24K or so). Taxes in my county amounted to almost 2K though. That's without any rebates, still need to figure out which route I'm going to take (Ford credit, my own bank, etc.). Should be signing tomorrow. :)

18. Xanergy

Xanergy New Member

If you have good credit, talk them down as low as you can on the APR for Ford Credit. Managed to get under $250 a month with $7500 down. Think APR was 5.25 at 72 months. Quite high but I plan on re-financing after I get some extra cash to make a few big payments. Hopefully lower my payments my $50 at least in a year or so.

Sounds like a good price. Was about to purchase Tuxedo Black with all options for just over 22K after incentives. TTL would of been another 2k so decided against it for monthly payments to come in where I wanted them.

19. Garrett

Garrett New Member

msrp was 21,995 on mine. leasing it for 2 years @242 a month (inc tax) and my residual is $14,000. car should be worth 18K by the time my lease is up with 20,000 miles on it.

20. Um that price is absolutely smoking! Good job! Where I live that would be $21,350 OTD w/TTL. Damn!!

21. Neely2005

Neely2005 Member

I bought a Fully Loaded (it literally has every feature) Canadian Fiesta ST.

$26,009 Price
    $1565 Freight
    $100 Air Conditioner Tax

Total before Sales Tax and Trade In is $27,674.

0% Financing for 72 Months.

Gas Card for 1000 Litres of gas @ 95 Cents a Litre.