Wheel Protectant.. ?

Discussion in 'Fiesta ST Maintenance' started by Zormecteon, Jan 3, 2014.

1. Zormecteon

Zormecteon Active Member

I've been looking at products to protect the finish of the wheels, (aftermarket alloys, but the stock wheels could use something too). I ran across a review that had the top finisher as

Collinite 845 Insulating Wax. .. .

I've been looking at Wheel Wax (a brand) and others, and was wondering if anyone had any experience with either of these products, .. or something else?

2. Register or Sign in

Advertisement Sponsor

3. BRGT350

BRGT350 Well-Known Member Staff Member

I have tried G2 wheel wax and thought it worked pretty good. I had a small sample of it, and when it ran out, I went back to using regular carnuba wax. The ST could surely use a good wheel wax to help protect the wheels and make them easier to clean.

4. Blinkrz

Blinkrz Member

I wanted the Rado Grey wheels, didn't wanna spend the money...now I get some brake dust and boom, Rado Grey wheels for FREE! lol

Smokin likes this.
  5. stuntdoogie

stuntdoogie Active Member

LOL

6. 2glides

2glides New Member

I used Klasse All In One polish and Klasse High Gloss Sealant Glaze on my stock wheels. Looks good and now a garden hose will take the brake dust off instead of using wheel cleaner and a brush. I did the same to my winter wheels, a set of Ford accessory six spoke polished aluminum wheels, road salt doesn't seem to stick to them, either.