Ford Fiesta ST Forum banner
101 - 120 of 165 Posts
St. Paul, MN
Yay it's April and were still supposed to get snow this week :facepalm:.
I hear ya. We got quite a bit of snow in Grand Forks. First time having summer tires (really Ford?) and now I know how horrible they are on snow. Got stuck several time (I wanted to find out how they behave) only because I couldn't get tracking, not because the fist is low to the ground.

I hope that there isn't much snow this weekend in mineapolis. My mom is flying in and I'm going to get her... might have to tell my dad to bring the f-150.

Hell yeah. Im definitely trying to get into autox this summer. And im glad im not the only one in Connecticut. Are you guys going to any of the college car shows these next few weekends?
howdy
this

Hell yeah. Im definitely trying to get into autox this summer. And im glad im not the only one in Connecticut. Are you guys going to any of the college car shows these next few weekends?
The best learning curve club around here is FCSCC as you get to ride with other drivers.

I have no time for that. Most weekends, I have one day taken with autox and the other with whatever. I used to go to a bunch of them but just haven't made it a priority as the vast majority of people there don't drive their cars like I do :)

The best learning curve club around here is FCSCC as you get to ride with other drivers.

I have no time for that. Most weekends, I have one day taken with autox and the other with whatever. I used to go to a bunch of them but just haven't made it a priority as the vast majority of people there don't drive their cars like I do :)
Lol fair enough maybe ill see you around the CART events or something

101 - 120 of 165 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.