Ford Fiesta ST Forum banner
121 - 140 of 165 Posts
New Orleans

Just picked up my ST on Thursday and couldn't be happier with it. They had to drive it in from Houston though as it was the only Ingot Silver with moon roof without Recaros in a 400ish mi. radius.
Was the car driven that distance or did they pick it up on a truck? My car was driven from another dealer, so I had to comb over it with a fine toothbrush to make sure it was pristine before buying it.

Yeah they had to drive it. I made sure to look it over pretty thoroughly before closing the deal. They had a small chip in the windshield that I pointed out to the salesman and they were good about getting it fixed. They had the glass guy out the next day. Other than having 465 miles on the odometer and the chip (which didn't have any cracks around it yet) it seemed in relatively new condition.

Yeah they had to drive it. I made sure to look it over pretty thoroughly before closing the deal. They had a small chip in the windshield that I pointed out to the salesman and they were good about getting it fixed. They had the glass guy out the next day. Other than having 465 miles on the odometer and the chip (which didn't have any cracks around it yet) it seemed in relatively new condition.
Good deal. Glad you got it fixed. I didn't look at everything when I purchased mine. I should have but some stuff you would think should be new anyway. The housing for the USB ports was broken already. Service said the clip/screw that holds it down was stripped. Also found a roach inside the dome light housing.

Nothing too alarming yet. But I do want to get the "Turn off engine." alert looked at.

37.981908, -87.676018

Evansville, IN

Reactions: RodMoe
121 - 140 of 165 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.