Where do you have your accessport located

Discussion in 'Fiesta ST Interior Upgrades' started by Jonnyz, Feb 3, 2015.

1. Jonnyz

Jonnyz Member

So I was using the default accessport holder on my dash just under the hazard light button and the adhesive isn't holding for very long anymore. I have been looking at getting the A pillar mount from cobb but wanted to know if it was any good or if better options are out there
  2. Register or Sign in

Advertisement Sponsor

3. bobjob

bobjob Active Member

i use a generic magnetic cellphone mount, there is already a magnetic piece in the AP to stick to the included mount, I can put it on the cdslot holder i have and i also have one of those vent mounted ones so i can have the ap and my cell phone up.

I use the vent by the A pillar
  4. felopr

felopr New Member

5. Firesail

Firesail Active Member

6. BRGT350

BRGT350 Well-Known Member Staff Member

7. Zormecteon

Zormecteon Active Member

I got the iOttie 2 mount. It has a suction cup, but the bottom is a gell pad so it sticks to the textured dash . There's a little spot just to the left of the main instrument pod that's flat enough. I have the AP set to that its in line with the A pillar so that the windshield is not blocked at all, and neither is the side window. I can almost touch it with my left hand while it's on the steering wheel. .. I'll try to get a picture later today.

It basically puts the AP where the Cobb mount would put it for $60, about half the cost.
    http://www.amazon.com/iOttie-Holder-iPhone-Samsung-Galaxy/dp/B00JRGOKQ8/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1423057910&sr=8-1&keywords=iottie car mount
  8. Jonnyz

Jonnyz Member

Thanks for all the suggestions everyone
  9. Izzy

Izzy Member

Works for me.
  10. YEGfiesta

YEGfiesta New Member

Proclip dash mount. Out of the way, but still accessible for quick reference. image.jpg
  11. Zormecteon

Zormecteon Active Member

2015-03-14 16.14.52.jpg

Finally got around to taking and editing a pic.