Who has the most miles on their FiST so far?

Discussion in 'Fiesta ST Chat and Discussion' started by Bavarian, Aug 14, 2014.

1. Bavarian

Bavarian Member

I am a little over 24,000... Just curious where others are. I have had mine since December 2013. Use it to commute to and from work ~ 110 miles round trip. I also have made a couple long distance trips with it.

My only complaints so far are the OEM tires and brakes both wear quickly. The brakes on my previous commuter wore out at 85,000 miles over the same commute, same driving style. The OEM tires wearing out was expected with that 140 tread wear, (10k miles were driven on snows). Wish Ford would have chosen a better tire. I have switched to BFG gForce sport comp 2's which ended up being a little meatier too.

I also wish the Navigation option came with lifetime traffic... That would have been nice.
  2. Register or Sign in

Advertisement Sponsor

3. djdennehy

djdennehy Active Member

I bought mine December '13 as well, but only have 5,000 miles on the clock so far, so you certainly have me beat by a large margin
  4. limbo

limbo Active Member

I'm just over 15k miles. Still a decent bit of life on my tires and brakes but Florida roads are pretty easy on the car. No problems yet *knocks on wood*
  5. LuvfiestaST

LuvfiestaST Active Member

Brought mine last Sept.. now have 27000 kms
  6. dmondi12

dmondi12 Active Member

15k last Friday, had it since December 13 and haven't had a single issue.
    Bavarian likes this.
  7. lill2012

lill2012 Member

i've had mine for a little over a month and i'm already at 3300 miles. may have to park it for a week.
    Sil3nt611 and LuvfiestaST like this.
  8. Roger

Roger New Member

Had mine for 3 months and I'm at 4646 miles
  9. Sil3nt611

Sil3nt611 Active Member

I know someone who bought a new car at the beginning of June and was over 5K miles by the beginning of July. :p I barely hit 15k a year, if even that.
    lill2012 likes this.
  10. WScottCross

WScottCross Well-Known Member

Oct 25th purchase and just rolled over 25000 miles. I've made probably at least 15 trips from CT to VA, 1000 miles round trip. Work pays for that so that helps offset the high milage.
  11. Chris G

Chris G Member

This thread is great - are any of you 'higher mileage' guys experiencing any issues? Just curious...
  12. lill2012

lill2012 Member

The entertainment system freezes up every so often. Usually I just turn it off and it works again. Other than that, it's awesome.
    LuvfiestaST likes this.
  13. WScottCross

WScottCross Well-Known Member

Never had to do anything but change the oil. My driver's side mirror vibrates a bit on the highway, so I'm going to schedule that to be looked at, but overall a very solid car.
    Firesail and LuvfiestaST like this.
  14. sumo64c

sumo64c Member

29,890 miles and all is well. A great commuter.
  15. Drifter

Drifter Member

25600 miles or 41000 kms's, got it June last year.
  16. Bavarian

Bavarian Member

upon pulling up to work this morning I am at 26114... No issues... still a blast to drive in the curves.
    LuvfiestaST likes this.
  17. tubbyaz

tubbyaz Member

In three weeks, mine will be one year old. Just turned 7,000 miles, so I might be in the running for the slowest to roll up miles in a FiST. I do like hearing from you high mileage folks, especially to find out what kind of tires you're replacing the Potenza RE50A's with.
    Mikeygti likes this.
  18. Paul

Paul Member

I've had my car since last summer. Approx 26.5k miles. I've taken a couple trips to northern california, and do regular trips to san diego (I live in los angeles). no major issues. last service i did oil change, air filter and front brake replacement. runs like a champ.
  19. graynicolas11

graynicolas11 Active Member

got it in October of last year, just clicked over 30000kms on my way home..30005 I believe she's sitting at now
  20. Bavarian

Bavarian Member

Over 31k Miles now... no issues to report.
  21. vixenlotus

vixenlotus Member

17k miles
    Clutch pedal replaced, clutch slave leaking and needed replacing. Gear box had to come out to Fix it.
    Clutch has never been the same.
    I wish someone would steal this thing. I curse the day I bought it.