Who is from the North East?

Discussion in 'Fiesta ST Meet and Greet' started by FiestaST, Sep 4, 2013.

1. Drumr90

Drumr90 Member

Ye replaceing those for next yr.
  2. Register or Sign in

Advertisement Sponsor

3. WScottCross

WScottCross Well-Known Member

I'll publish the CT Autocross schedule here once the club has it finalized. I'm also up for travelling if anyone has other suggestions.
    FiestaST likes this.
  4. audiphile

audiphile Member

Between North NJ, NYC and Upstate NY here!
  5. stuntdoogie

stuntdoogie Active Member

NYC and Northern NJ here...
  6. spangenb

spangenb Active Member

Girard, PA here (Erie area). A meet-up would be cool!

I ordered a set of 185/60-15 Dunlop Graspics on steel wheels with TPMS installed from TireRack. Aside from some confusion over the TPMS reset procedure I love them. We got 8 inches of heavy snow last week and the car did excellent. I think the fancy electronics help a lot.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  7. dmondi12

dmondi12 Active Member

North of Boston here. Am I the first FiST owner in MA???

Getting my car Monday but I already received my 15" snow-tire-wrapped steelies from TireRack with TPMS installed and TPMS trigger tool for $45 so i can just do the relearning process on my own twice a year.

Edit: Just thought of a good idea, anyone in the area can come by my place with 6 pack of beer for me and use the trigger tool to set up their TPMS sensors rather than going to the dealer. I don't know how much they charge but i'm sure its more than $10.
  8. Kap

Kap Member

Long Island, NY here.

I should be a proud ST owner in about a month. :cool:
  9. FiestaST

FiestaST Active Member

Welcome and you will love the ST!! We will schedule a meet up next summer eventually. I went to college on Long Island I would love to take mine on the LIE lol
  10. Kap

Kap Member

^ Thanks for the welcome! Yeah, I'm really looking forward to this car (and the LIE on-ramps). ;)
    FiestaST likes this.
  11. Bavarian

Bavarian Member

doh... I just went without the TPMS... Maybe next year? I work in Woburn, but live in NH.
  12. dmondi12

dmondi12 Active Member

Definitely. I'm right up 95 in Peabody

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk
    Bavarian likes this.
  13. silvertoy

silvertoy Member

Allentown PA here. One thing I miss about my old Mini Cooper and my old MR2 were the rallies - 40 to 50 random folks just out for a day of semi aggressive backwoods driving and some good car talk.
  14. Drumr90

Drumr90 Member

Im real close to allentown i tend to do alot of back woods driveing.
  15. silvertoy

silvertoy Member

Yes you are close in Northampton! There's some pretty sweet roads in that area.
  16. Drumr90

Drumr90 Member

Yup ive gone on 3 or 4 hr drives and never touched same road once.
    LuvfiestaST likes this.
  17. F1ST

F1ST Member

I'm in NH too, work in Boston. I got a TPMS tool with my snows Thursday. Picked up my FiST Friday night. You near Nashua? What dealer did you go with?
  18. Bavarian

Bavarian Member

I am up in Epping for now, bought from mcfarland in exeter.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  19. dmondi12

dmondi12 Active Member

I got mine at macfarland too haha any chance you got a blue with painted wheels like a month ago?

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk
  20. Bavarian

Bavarian Member

That was me... Ydid you take the black one?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  21. dmondi12

dmondi12 Active Member

No I did test drive but I had them ship me up a performance blue one with painted wheels and recaros. I had gotten to the dealer about a half hour early but I saw yours and just assumed it was mine haha I mean what are the chances

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk