Whoever has an ST or has ordered one...

Discussion in 'Fiesta ST Sales and Service' started by mcummings182, Sep 4, 2013.

1. D1JL

D1JL Well-Known Member

I did try the low cut shirt and shorts before.
    It didn't work.
    I did work out a great deal this time however.
    After a down payment of 100% my payments will be ZERO monthly.

RodMoe likes this.
  2. Register or Sign in

Advertisement Sponsor

3. Marco

Marco New Member

Is the employee discount truly haggle free? Or can you haggle some more?
  4. TWDM

TWDM Member

You can haggle more. The lowest price I got was employee price + half the dealership fee (they essentially gave me -250 off employee price + 499 dealer fee).
  5. Devon

Devon Member

Remember that CDN employee pricing is only in effect until the end of the month - hoping there will be a GTA dealer with one to test drive before then.
  6. Mayhem

Mayhem Active Member

Could always do a refundable deposit... buy a little time to make a decision and secure the pricing. If you are doing a factory order some dealers would be happy to have the extra ST on their lot even if you decided to walk away.
    Marco likes this.
  7. stuntdoogie

stuntdoogie Active Member

If you signed their deposit contract you will not get your money back once they place an order with the manufacturer.
  8. Mayhem

Mayhem Active Member

If you sign any contract, you are naturally bound to it's terms.
    Just don't sign any contract that states as much, and get it in paper that it is a refundable deposit.

I've done the refundable deposit route twice already. And was able to get multiple dealers to offer it on the ST. (I didn't need it, since I paid my car off in full via trade-in this time).

But yeah, as exciting as a new car order is.. Read your contract... Seems like a lot of paper, but it is worth it. It could very well come back to bite you in the ass later. (It did for me, the first time I ordered a vehicle).
  9. D1JL

D1JL Well-Known Member

I was under the impression that if the dealer could not show you a car then you could get your deposit back if you were unhappy.
    However Mayhem is right, read the contract.