Will the Fiesta B-Spec Coils Work on the ST?

Discussion in 'Fiesta ST Chassis Upgrades' started by was-an-M, Mar 20, 2014.

1. was-an-M

was-an-M Member

I am not 100% sure I want to swap the suspension on my FiST, but I am always keeping an eye on options. I saw the Bilsteins that are out there, but then found these:

http://www.fordracingparts.com/parts/part_details.asp?PartKeyField=22427

Will these work on the FiST? They seem a lot more race oriented and not that price is everything, but the cost seems more in line with what I'd expect to see from track-tuned coils.

2. Register or Sign in

Advertisement Sponsor

3. captainmorbid

captainmorbid Active Member

If the bilstein kit fits there's no reason the b-spec kit wouldn't. Though you'd have to wear a mouth bit driving on anything but a track.

Sent via poles, wires and telegraph 2.

4. eRic

eRic Active Member

call 1-800-FORD-SVT to verify fitment. I was told the Bilstein "autocross" kit from my Fiesta would NOT fit the Fiesta ST front knuckles.

5. was-an-M

was-an-M Member

That actually makes sense. And the b spec setup was made specific to the base fiesta. Would be nice to have at least one true track/race coil option. Oh well.

6. wash

wash Active Member

But there was one person that tried and they fit just fine.

I wish I had bought two sets when FRPP was blowing them out for $400 something.

7. was-an-M

was-an-M Member

Yeah, if I'd seen that in time I might have done the same.

The b spec setup is expensive to take a chance on but they should fit.

I'll see how the stock bits go on the track and then decide.

Last edited: Mar 20, 2014
  8. eRic

eRic Active Member

9. was-an-M

was-an-M Member

10. eRic

eRic Active Member

Yes these were on my 2011 Fiesta when I won the 2012 Great Lakes and 2012-13 Detroit SCCA Solo series in Street Touring FWD. I am selling them because I am running my Fiesta ST in G Street and cannot use them.
    Here are photos I took today
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]