Wilwood Brake Upgrade - How To

Discussion in 'Fiesta ST Chassis Upgrades' started by joe@2j-racing, Nov 24, 2013.

1. joe@2j-racing

joe@2j-racing Active Member

Mike, I can add them to the site. And give you the ability to choose your pad, rotor type, etc.

2. Register or Sign in

Advertisement Sponsor

3. frismanis

frismanis Member

That would be great. Thanks!

4. joe@2j-racing

brian, frismanis and RodMoe like this.
  5. frismanis

frismanis Member

Thanks. What is the main difference between the BP10 and BP20 pads? I know it says the BP20 are performance street... does that mean more bite, quicker wearing, and more dust? I'm just going to be flogging the car on the street, so I assume I should go with the BP20.

6. joe@2j-racing

7. frismanis

frismanis Member

In for a penny, in for a pound.

8. frismanis

frismanis Member

I guess I can do brakes, coil-overs, and wheels/tires all at the same time. Should drop me a total of 50 lbs over stock. That should be noticeable.

9. joe@2j-racing

Thats exactly the setup I ran in the video. I really liked it. We received your order Mike. I'll get the kit built and sent out to you. Thx for your order!

10. Removed

Removed Guest

Fronts only? Any options to upgrade the rear brakes?

11. joe@2j-racing

We can get the rears but they are the same price as the fronts - so between $900 and $1100, 11.75" If there is any interest, PM me

br.jpg

12. frismanis

frismanis Member

Are red calipers available? Wondering how far down the rabbit hole I can go...

13. frismanis

frismanis Member

GAH! UPS was supposed to deliver my kit today, but "Mechanical failure occurred. Scheduled delivery information is not available at this time. Please check back later."

:mad:

14. frismanis

frismanis Member

15. RodMoe

RodMoe Well-Known Member

Ewww SHINEY :joyful:

16. frismanis

frismanis Member

Done.
    [​IMG]

mrtn, bryramos and Firesail like this.
  17. Firesail

Firesail Active Member

Very Nice!!!

18. frismanis

frismanis Member

A couple of pictures...

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

19. stuntdoogie

stuntdoogie Active Member

Thanks for these pic! These are up on my list after S2 bolt-ons.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk

joe@2j-racing likes this.
  20. WestcoastST

WestcoastST Active Member

Thanks Joe for all your efforts getting good quality hardware for our Fiesta STs. Have you given any thought to oil separators? I have one on my supercharged mustang, and it really helped eliminate oil in the intake manifold.

I think my next purchase is the BC coil overs, then the wilwood brakes, and finally the exhaust. And I wasn't going to mod this car too much! Now I'm thinking about wheels and tires. Then, I'm done, for reals!

RodMoe and joe@2j-racing like this.
  21. joe@2j-racing

We have considered a catch can but I want to do something with the ST logo and custom bracket for simple install and a clean look. We'll draw something up shortly. Currently we are working on a single and dual gauge pod.

Thanks!