Winglets?

Discussion in 'Fiesta ST Exterior Upgrades' started by level42, Nov 4, 2013.

1. level42

level42 Active Member

I've been creating an order "wishlist" of mod's and parts for my ST when it arrives (Somewhere around January)

And I haven't been able to find the Winglets. I'm looking for the Mountune ones that D1JL has here: [​IMG]

Anyone know a link to where I can order them?

Thanks.

2. Register or Sign in

Advertisement Sponsor

3. Removed

Removed Guest

I'd email Mountune USA directly, a few things aren't on the website yet.

4. level42

level42 Active Member

I'm not going to be ordering anything till the summer, most likely, so I will keep an eye on their site. If nothing shows up by the time I'm ready to order, then I will email them directly.

Thanks for the tip.

5. Removed

Removed Guest

FSWerks might have them in stock by then as well, they carry Mountune parts, but I don't know if they plan on carrying the cosmetic stuff or performance parts only.

6. level42

level42 Active Member

Oh really! ... I'll check them out right now. Thanks!

Hmm, they don't seem to have them listed either. I'll keep looking, thanks!

7. level42

level42 Active Member

8. CarefreeAZ

CarefreeAZ Active Member

I received mine last week from mountune as they had several pair in stock (info courtesy of Dave aka DIJL) but not listed on the website. They are probably busy with SEMA this week but the info they sent to me said that the following items will be forthcoming (date/U.S. availability unknown): downpipe with sports catalyst, cat-back exhaust, silicone hose kits, big brake kit, OZ wheels, MR upgrade kit (no other info), and Eibach/mountune spec sports springs (10mm front/15Mm rear ride-height reduction), plus MP215 upgrade.

9. level42

level42 Active Member

Do you mind if I asked how much you paid for the winglets?

10. BRGT350

BRGT350 Well-Known Member Staff Member

nice pic Level42! ;)

You should be able to order the spoiler extensions from Mountune in the UK or call the US office.

11. level42

level42 Active Member

The photo is just a stock filler picture (my ST wont arrive till ~ January)

But thanks for the heads up :)

Also, just to be clear, mine is the Mk7, right?

12. FSWerksVP

FSWerksVP Active Member

We have these on our sema fiesta ST. They should be on the site soon. Very cool looking.

Noah likes this.
  13. Noah

Noah Member

purely cosmetic i'm assuming?

14. FSWerksVP

FSWerksVP Active Member

Yes, they are just for looks.

15. Noah

Noah Member

Hmm I'm normally all form follows function, but it does look really sweet.

16. level42

level42 Active Member

Once I get the front lip (in black) and the rear winglets (in black) and new rims (in black) I think it would look pretty snazzy.

This is kinda the look I'm going for:[​IMG]

graynicolas11 and ST_Rocky like this.
  17. takuarc

takuarc Member

The splitters are from triple R? Looks sick but for that price... I wonder what it would look like with ez lips...too cheap?

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk

18. level42

level42 Active Member

19. BRGT350

I was commenting since it was a picture I took :) It has been fun seeing all the places my pictures show up. Yes, you have a Mk7 Fiesta.

[​IMG]
    Team ONeil Rally School 180
    by Bryan Redeker BRGT350, on Flickr

[​IMG]
    Team ONeil Rally School 175
    by Bryan Redeker BRGT350, on Flickr

That splitter is a must-have mod for the ST. The nose looks very high compared to the rear, and it needs something to level the car out. Even my 2011 suffers from that with the body kit installed. I was working on doing a splitter, but stopped development on the car since the ST is where my attention will be going.

Smokin likes this.
  20. level42

level42 Active Member

Awesome!, thanks for the help! The splitter is one first things i want to do to my ST when I get it. For now though, I'm going to hold out for a north american supplier, which hopefully will save me some dough.

21. BRGT350

I am also adding the splitter to the list of first mods to the ST, followed by short throw shifter, exhaust, intake, and then FSWerks tune.

The car doesn't need much, but just a little tweaking will go a long way.

Firesail and moshaholic2 like this.