Winter is almost over ... I hope!

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by spangenb, Mar 7, 2014.

1. spangenb

spangenb Active Member

Been almost 4 months with snow tires and the Cobb econo tune now. Temp was 50 here today and clear roads so I loaded up the 91 tune for some smiles. Lit the snow tires up through first and second with a chirp info third :) Smiles all around! Though I think the 61psi of boost recorded was bogus ;-)

2. Register or Sign in

Advertisement Sponsor

3. WScottCross

WScottCross Well-Known Member

I hope so too! I'm running an Autocross this Sunday in Virginia Beach. I'm getting my Direzza ZII's mounted tomorrow.

Firesail likes this.
  4. RodMoe

RodMoe Well-Known Member

dang near 50 here today talk about snow melt and fresh water lakes in the potholes .... yeah...

5. wash

wash Active Member

Shoot, I wish it was cooler at Willow Springs on Saturday, I got a sun burn.

6. D1JL

D1JL Well-Known Member

Cooler would not have helped.
    It is just the desert sun.
    I got burnt too.

Dave

7. spangenb

spangenb Active Member

Jealous of you guys who are already getting track time. Relocation is in my near future plans! All I got so far is chasing a Volvo T5 hatchback around a cloverleaf this past weekend. He blew past me on the interstate. I wondered if I would meet him at the interchange. I saw him exit and attack the entry corner about 1/8 mile ahead so I was like "Ohhhh, here we go!" I charged in but a bit tentative not knowing what the snow tires would do. It stepped out, naturally, but in a confident way. Lots of squealing, but by the end I was right on him :)

Firesail likes this.