Ford Fiesta ST Forum banner
41 - 60 of 216 Posts
I've been waiting for someone to post pics. But they are so tiny! The pics I mean.

I'm waiting for mine to come in. I went with a mogeti mr116, 16" rim with 205/45r16 for winter. Price was good but the tires are a pain to find.
Didn't want to hog the page up with pics don't the pics if clicked on take you to the full size pics ??

They are large images for me when click, but I'm not using a phone.

Thanks for posting up!

Rod, have you noticed much difference in braking since going to the 15" setup? I guess it might be hard to separate the change in braking from the wheel/tire size, versus... the change in tread / rubber.

Braking is still awesome ... But the blizzaks are noisy compared to the summer tires though as stated they do ride softer ..

Was considering blizzaks just because of the limitations in 17" winter tires available.... I hate the stock wheels for being 17s. Pain.

I can't imagine the fun it must be finding tires to fit those ridiculous "donk" style rides.

We got 1.5" of wet/slushy snow the other morning and I had to attempt to drive to work on the summer tires. It wasn't fun. Dug out a set of 16" Focus wheels with old Blizzaks and installed them. Much better in the slush! Back to the factory 17" wheels until the next batch of winter weather strikes.

We got 1.5" of wet/slushy snow the other morning and I had to attempt to drive to work on the summer tires. It wasn't fun. Dug out a set of 16" Focus wheels with old Blizzaks and installed them. Much better in the slush! Back to the factory 17" wheels until the next batch of winter weather strikes.
Haha I'm waiting to wake up to snow to. It's getting cold here in NY 35 degrees this morning. I know the tires are not supposed to be driven under 40 degrees but they felt fine so far. Lucky for me I kept my old honda civic on the road just in case.

It's already snowed here so figured when I picked her up from the dealer better just have them throw them on (Ford threw on steelies for free) Tires are some no name company tigerpaw, but hey they're winters, and they were free.. 185/60/R15

Put my winters on yesterday - 16" Pirelli performance snows with 16x7 Sparco wheels:
Ride is softer, but not squishy.
Thanks for the photo looks great! Will definitely consider those wheels if I go to 16's, they would work well on my black car. The slightly softer ride you mentioned in the other thread would be good for everyday driving too (for me), lots of rough roads where I live.

If you don't need chains, going to a 195/50 16 would give you even more sidewall and a slightly better ride.

You could probably get away with 205/50 16's but I imagine that's pushing it.

41 - 60 of 216 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.