WTB Magic the gathering cards

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Pinion, Jul 11, 2014.

1. Pinion

Pinion New Member

Dont know if anyone played back in the day, but i am interested in 90s era magic cards if you have them. Can paypal/cash if your in my vicinity of MD. Let me know what you have if you want rid of them, gettin back into it to kill time since i got twins on the way. 240 439 1444 TJ if you want to shoot a text.

Thanks.

2. Register or Sign in

Advertisement Sponsor

3. bobjob

bobjob Active Member

I have a bunch but I think K all my rares were stolen I live in California though. If you are interested pm me

4. Pedro

Pedro Active Member

I too live in California I just found my old shoe box full of them last night. Was thinking of letting it all go together for a bundle price. Has a folder full of rares and tons of uncommon and commons as well. I would be willing to ship to you. Can save you a ton of money pm if you want more info.

5. bobjob

bobjob Active Member

I just dug 5 boxes of decks/cards out of my garage, PM sent. Side note. I just got into star alliance (deck building game) on android (soon for ios and pc). Its pretty fun, no huge investment like a CCG. and its a quick 5-10 min per game.

6. ISO100

ISO100 Member

I bought my son a pack of 1000 on Amazon for $15.

7. bobjob

bobjob Active Member

Random cards?

8. ISO100

ISO100 Member

Yeah. Some from way back in the early 90s, some newer. All in as new condition.