WTT: Seats for Seats

Discussion in 'Fiesta ST Parts Wanted' started by Angels_Fan, Nov 23, 2014.

1. Angels_Fan

Angels_Fan New Member

So I bought my FiST just under a month ago, have logged 810 miles and my only wish is that I had the Recaro Seats. Unfortunately when buying, there was 2 ST's available within 200 miles of my location and the nearest with Recaro's was over 400 miles away. I didn't want to pay a transfer fee or order and wait so bought my 2015 with the base seats thinking I may be too wide for the Recaro's anyhow. Well, met the only other known FiST in Wichita, KS and he has the Recaro's. Now, I wish I had them.
    Question is....anybody in or near Wichita, KS with Recaro's that wants the base and will trade front and rear seats. As said, I have a 2015 with just over 800 miles on it.

2. Register or Sign in

Advertisement Sponsor

3. Fiat slayer

Fiat slayer Member

I have the base seats as well and I'm looking for the 2 front recaro seats. So if anyone is willing to trade, I live in mequon wi which is near milwaukee wi.

4. MLKN

MLKN Active Member

Just an idea guys but the aftermarket seats are pretty good and will run close to what the option is for the car. Take a look at Recaro or other options. You can find a lighter weight too.

5. timboslice

timboslice Active Member

Some members are bolting in Sparco racing seats. I believe that there is a bolt in solution. Not sure if that would be your jam though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

6. jasyatz

jasyatz Member

I've got a pair of "like" fixed back Sparco race seats if you're interested. Brackets included but no sliders. $500 pair plus shipping from NJ.

7. Angels_Fan

Angels_Fan New Member

Thanks for the suggestions everyone. I really would like the OEM Recaro seats with the "ST" embroidered in them. I'm still on the hunt LOL