Xbox players?

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by EvoNiner, Sep 13, 2013.

1. EvoNiner

EvoNiner Active Member

I usually am found playing Forza or battlefield.

What about you guys?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

2. Register or Sign in

Advertisement Sponsor

3. mrtn

mrtn Active Member

I'm a playstation player... But I'll be buried in GTAV for the foreseeable future.

4. breon

breon Member

I just received Forza Horizon from Gamefly. I expect to be spending some time playing that until the Xbox One comes out.

My Gamertag is CTRL B

5. Drumr90

Drumr90 Member

Myn is Drumr90 but i rarely go on but go ahead and add me.

6. DirtyBlueshirt

DirtyBlueshirt Active Member

SubmarineRM

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 4

7. FiestaST

FiestaST Active Member

I'm deciding between xbox one and playstation 4...... Anyone else getting xbox? I might just get xbox for forza.... Is grand T for playstation going to have the Fiesta st?

Last edited: Sep 25, 2013
  8. DirtyBlueshirt

I've preordered an Xbox One. I like the way it integrates media better than the PS4.

9. breon

breon Member

I preordered the Xbox One.

10. Sil3nt611

Sil3nt611 Active Member

I'm a PC gamer. Grid was my favorite racing game and I recently bought Grid 2. I also have Dirt 2 and 3. I've played both Test Drive Unlimited and TDU2 as well. The free roam maps on those games are amazing. I had played GTA 4 in the past and with the release of GTA 5 I decided to get back into GTA 4 since the PC version of GTA 5 isn't out yet. Played around with modding in some real cars which is awesome. I'd like to play GTA 5 now, the map looks amazing. But GTA 4 with real car mod will have to do for now. I'm not big on FPS games but the closest I like is Left 4 Dead/L4D2. I was also into Mirrors Edge for awhile until I got stuck somewhere and gave up. Actually I don't really think I've finished most games with a campaign.

11. FiestaST

FiestaST Active Member

I think I'm going with xbox one because of the media options too. You won't be able to see the difference in graphics at all compared
    To ps4 and we all need to get forza 5

12. Noah

Noah Member

Hard Core Forza Fanboy, FM4/H add me, Hir0pr0tagon1st

13. FiestaST

FiestaST Active Member

Have to wait till nov 22 I traded in my 360 for credit toward the xbox one lol

14. EvoNiner

EvoNiner Active Member

I'm a forza geek too! Recently ive been stuck on skyrim, but I'm sure when battlefield 4 comes out I'll be sucked into that.

My gamer tag is pretty easy, it's EvoNiner.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

15. McRib 1s Back

McRib 1s Back Well-Known Member

Xbox One here - same gamer tag: "McRib 1s Back".

I have Forza 5, CoD Ghosts, FIFA 2014, Dead Rising, NBA 2K14 -- but have only had time for brief stints on CoD, lately.

I'm struggling a bit coming from PC gaming. I chose the Xbox based on the controller and that most of my friends went that route.

Hit me up if you want to play Forza or CoD.

16. DirtyBlueshirt

You have a request from "SubmarineRM"

17. McRib 1s Back

McRib 1s Back Well-Known Member

Cool! I'll hop on in a bit.

It's pretty humbling how steep the learning curve from PC to Xbox One is. I can see that this controller is going to be a better gaming experience for titles like Forza 5 (the force feedback is fun!). I'm not convinced for CoD Ghosts, though. I wasn't great, but held my own on the PC. Anyone else going through this transition? Maybe it's just been too long since I gamed on a console.

18. LT Berzerker

LT Berzerker Active Member

Both X¹ and the 360, absolutely love dark souls 2 if you want a change from skyrim. Got titanfall & bf4 on the 360 till a buddy of mine upgrades... Still play rainbow 6 Vegas 2 ;). Gamertag LT Berserker

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Last edited: Apr 11, 2014
  19. Etyrnus

Etyrnus New Member

Xbox 360 and one, gt is Etyrnus. Been on forza 5 lately.